Chapter 10 | Part 4

When the explosion was caused, he had made a big hole ....Olivia, not just her, but Lukas, Petra and Aiden scream by the name of Axel .... And everyone started to run into the hole caused by TNT ... Olivia was the first to arrive and to see the hole ... And it was .... Axel was falling on the floor with many purple marks on his face and was to see a little blood coming out on his forehead ....

Olivia: N-NO..... * was almost crying* A-AXEL !!!!! *she screamed in despair *

Olivia jumped in the hole to go after Axel ... She raises her neck to see Axel's face ... And meanwhile Jesse stood for a while without reacting to anything that happened ... But soon she hit her own head and began to laugh...

Jesse: "HAHAHAHAHA!!! What happens when they try to mess with the wrong person!!! HAHAHAHA!!"

Jesse kept laughing, on top of a house while everyone was scared and shocked by what happened ...But it was not only them who saw the scene ... Lorenzo behind the house saw all this and he was also like everyone ...He looked at Jesse and remembered something ... something he had to do .... He could not leave out Jesse,who was distracted and he did not do anything .... Lorenzo tries to keep calm and he just kept remembering .... he needs to do something and now, he could not let everything was in vain ..... At that time, Lorenzo had a serious expression and he started to climb in the house in silent ...and when he reached the top ... Jesse was there still laughing in the situation ... Lorenzo looked at Jesse for a moment and he saw in his waist, the thing that were all sacrificing themselves to execute the plan ....And without thinking twice, in the situation and with Jesse distracted .... Lorenzo waited the moment that Jesse's hood flies again .... and at the time it happened, Lorenzo used his vampire speed and passed on the side of Jesse fast,and Jesse did not notice Lorenzo's presence until she saw Lorenzo on her side fast and then he appeared in front of her ....

Jesse: "What???" *shouted surprise with Lorenzo*

The moment Jesse saw Lorenzo, she quickly saw Lorenzo's hands and saw her waist ..... and that's when she realized that ... All this was a distraction so that Lorenzo could catch the Tears of the Moon , the only thing that could bring Jesse back to the human ......Jesse looked at Lorenzo angrily ...

Jesse: "All this time .... You all were ..... YOU ALL WERE ......"

Jesse barely managed to finish his words with such anger, she quickly tried to attack Lorenzo .... But it was late, Lorenzo was already gone in sight of Jesse ... His reaction was suprised by what happened ... And then..... she just glared at Lukas who was watching you friend in the hole ....

Jesse: "You're so screwed in my hands now, Lukas ....."

In the situation, Lukas felt a disturbance in him, and he went to look at the place where Jesse was .... but she had disappeared ..... She was already leaving ... Lukas could not think nothing until he hear Olivia shouting Axel's name again, he quickly looks back into the hole and sees scene ...

Olivia: Axel......Please answer me ..... * was crying *

At that time Olivia began to cry .... And Lukas, Petra and Aiden start to cry as well .... Olivia hugged Axel around and while crying ....

Olivia: Axel.... I'm sorry for everything !! * she started to cry more * If I had ..... If I was more useful ...I could have been strong enough to protect my best friends ..... I would not be such a coward and leave Jesse alone all the time .....and if I had not always been fighting with you all the time ... and to have spoken my feelings to you .... I could protect you ... As you two always did to me ....* put her face in her chest on Axel while she cried * I SO SORRY!!!! IT'S WAS MY FAULT FOR YOU HAVING DONE THAT !!!! PLEASE!!! I do not want to lose you,Axel !!!