˙ǝıp ʇ'uɐɔ ǝH

Since this was the pregame me..I knew what was going to happen.He was going to die.Im the mastermind of this game..And..Monokuma is depending on me.But I control Monokuma...It's weird.Im not your typical mastermind..I don't thirst for despair..I wish for happiness..Junko gave me this chance..and I won't listen.Shes dead know,I can do whatever I want now..but..I have to continue this killing game..everything is the same..the people who died before are going to die again and I know everything.Im here watching these people die and they don't even suspect it's me..Except for Him.He is the only one who can read my lips,what I'm trying to say but he knows I can't.He suspects it's me,but everyone thinks he's crazy.In his room he had evidence of me,evidence leading to me.He was smart,for a small person.He was different from the rest.I always thought that,even in the other game.I wanted to get closer..like friends..but even closer.But he kept avoiding me..and trying to creep the others,especially Kiibo.Who was going to self destruct in two days.But this was about to happen,I didn't want it too.I was in my room.

I decided to rush to Kokichi's room even though it was night time.I lock picked his door,because he taught me how to in the last game.He was still awake.

"You here to kill me Shuichi?Nishishi.."Kokichi giggled quietly.

I grabbed him and hugged him onto his bed.He was confused?..I don't care.I just want him to be closer to me.I start sobbing,I feel the tears fall down my face as I hugged him laying down.He never understood until I said,"DONT DIE PLEASE.."

And then the puzzle pieces in his head went together.

"has..has this happened before..?"He said quietly.

I stopped crying,my eyes still watery.

"you wouldn't believe me."I say.

"Well obviously you're the mastermind,you're just a horrible liar."He grinned.

I sighed.I Got up from the bed,I saw my tears make a stain on his pillow.He got up too.I wasn't ready I couldn't be..No..I grabbed him and he didn't refuse to come with me.I brought him to a room.I took his scarf revealing his neck and put it on his eyes..his neck looked..GAH!..I mean..I brought him to my lab and it went to the mastermind room.He didn't care..so I had the chance to do something.I made him pass out.

————————————————————

c-cold..it's cold..We're am I?

I opened my eyes.I was in a white room,Monokuma posters on the wall.A Junko Enoshima body pillow was lying on the wall.Where the hell am I..

I heard the door open,It was Shuichi.I think I'm going to die today.Nishishi..how..funny.I was on a wall,handcuffed.I had lost my scarf.

"kokichi.."Shuichi walked closer to me.

He looked depressed,wearing a Monokuma outfit.He was wearing a sweater that was black and red,and some sweatpants that were black.He bent down closer to me.He hugged me again.

"I'm not you're teddy bear,Shuichi."I told him.

"you're safe with me..as long..as your..with me.."He said quietly.

"What do you mean?"I ask.

"you..you were going..going to die..today.."He said.

"YOU CANT DIE..just..you can't.."He started to sob quietly.

"I....who killed me in the last game.."I asked him.

He flinched.

"..."

"Kaito..kaito killed you..but you wanted him to kill you.."Shuichi Said.

I just wanted to get out of this killing game.But look at me know..