Just a Note

Hey everyone who gave this book a chance! I Just wanted to talk a bit about why I'm writing this book and what I hope to achieve with it.

First of all, I want to destroy some stereotypes. That's both what I want to achieve and why I'm writing this book. The main stereotype I want to destroy is how girly girls can't be strong mentally or physically. We've come a long way with acknowledging that girls are pretty darn strong but in most books, at least the ones that I've read, strong girls are often portrayed as tomboys. Not that there's anything wrong with that but it makes some think that if you like makeup and dresses you aren't strong. What often happens in these books is that a girl leaves behind her wants to wear dresses/skirts and makeup or being a shy person, whatever she thinks that means, to become a strong person. Again that's not a bad thing but I think that you don't always have to stop being who you are to be strong. Of course, I understand changing from being selfish or self-centered to become strong but I don't necessarily think you have to change the types of things you like or what you wear. I want to get across how there's nothing weak about liking what you like or wearing what you want too! There are other racist stereotypes I'll talk about too.

Secondly, I want to represent lots of people! Cool people of all races, genders, and ages! Muslim girl business owners, trans spies, and young heroes. This is a reverse harem (a story where multiple people like the main character often a girl) if you haven't noticed but that doesn't mean that they all have to be guys or the same race. It is common that they are all guys, however, there isn't a set of rules except that the harem members have to like the main character. So putting in girls or anyone else is a-okay. And nowhere in the rules does it say that they all have to be the same race either. So yes, I can have Black, Asian, White and really any race of people in this cast of characters.

So now there's not much else to say except that I hope you like this book and maybe can relate to the characters or what they go through! Enjoy!