New Home, New Town Chapter 1

My name is Clara Grey I was shy and quiet once but then I met Levi the badass I fell in love with.

He was amazing, his smile was contagious and his cocky since of humor made you want to punch him but love him at the same moment.

He's gone now but I guess I should start from when we first met, no I should start from when we came here to this town I now love but hated back then and I'm sorry if you don't want to hear the truth about our love but that's what your going to hear.

I'm sorry.

************************

"Do we really have to move to this shitty little town?" I groaned as we pulled into the driveway of our new house.

"Yes and watch your language young lady!" I mentally rolled my eyes at my mom as she got out of the car.

Your probably wondering where we are and how we got here right? Well you see I use to live in a little town in Louisiana. Yeah that's right I'm a country girl!

Anyways my mom got this job offer in Texas so that's where I am now. I was forced to leave my best friends Mallory and Allison just to come to another little town in Texas. Not to mention the only home I've known since I was like three!

With a sigh I grabbed my iPod put my ear phones in and got out the car listening to 'Fallen Angels' by Black Veil Brides. I know I don't seem shy or anything but I am.

I honestly hate people because they're so mean and judge you before they even get to know you! That's why I've spent all these years building up the walls I have and it's why I only have two friends. They took the time to let me trust them! Most people don't think I'm worth it but they did and that's why they're my best friends now! Especially Mallory I honestly have no clue what I'd do with out her!

Yet, I have my secrets I keep from her too and I have walls I've spent years building up all around me they're steady and they're strong, no one is going to break them down ever.

Or at least that's what u thought but they weren't as strong as I thought they were because Levi broke them so easily. That's one of the reasons why I loved him so much and I always will.

I just wish I could've had more time to fall for him. I wish I had forever with him like he promised me but sometimes promises get broken and I don't blame Levi for breaking that promise.

I knew he loved me and he knew I loved him just as much. We had a whole year full of undying love for each other. Like Hazel Grace says in "The Fault in our Stars, some infinities are bigger than other infinities." Our infinity was small but it was wider than any other infinity in history.

***********A/N*********

New Story and the first chapter done! Yay!!! I hope y'all are going to like this story and I hope it's like none of the other stories you've read before!!!