*Wink* Chapter 2

"I'll be back I'm going to the store up the road mom!" I yelled from the doorway not waiting for an answer as I walked out of the house with my iPod in my hand.

I put my earphones in as I began to walk while listening to 'Bulletproof Love' by Pierce the Veil.

As the song ends I arrive at the store so I pull my earphones out and walk into the store as the little bell chimes.

Immediately I walk to the candy section grabbing a Hershey bar, some M&M's, and then head towards the drinks where I grab two monster energy drinks.

Well, shit now I have to pee! I roll my eyes as I walk up to the check out and place my items down. The old guy whose name is Marty by the looks of his name tag, was taking forever!

"That'll be $8.25, miss" he says looking at me expectantly as I hand him a 10 dollar bill.

"Keep the change." I say as I grab my bag and start to walk out the door only to bump into someone.

"Oh sorry." I quickly look up to see blue eyes staring me down. This guy is so sexy! He had midnight black hair with bright blue eyes and a couple of freckles were near his nose. Might I add he was super tall and in other words he was like the fucking God of sexiness!

"No, it's fine. Just watch where your going next time princess." He had a cocky smile on his face as he walked off.

I was about to turn around and walk away when he suddenly changed directions and came back towards me.

Oh shit, he's gonna kill me now isn't he?

I swear I thought he could hear me gulp but I guess it was my imagination, as he stopped only a couple inches away from me looking down.

"My name's Levi by the way." His hand was stuck out so slowly I took it and shook his hand.

"I'm Clara, Clara Grey I'm new in town." This is so unlike me I never really talked to people let alone some strange boy I bumped into while on a candy run!

Levi nodded his head as if to answer that he understood I was new and the slowly a smirk played across his plump full pink lips.

"Yeah well, it's nice to meet you, hope I get to see you again Clara Grey. I guess I'll see ya 'round princess." He winked at me and then turned around walking off in the other direction.

What the actual fuck just happened?

The whole way home I was smiling like an idiot until I was about half way to my house when I heard a motorcycle engine come right beside me.

"I knew I'd be seeing you soon princess." I looked over to see none other than Levi.

Of course he'd have a motorcycle he just looked like a badass in his dark jeans that hung low on his hips, a blue t-shirt and his black leather jacket.

"Ha, I guess so but I'm almost home anyways plus I like to walk." I smiled reassuringly at him as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"Seriously, where do you live?" I rolled my eyes putting my hands on my hips before looking at him as if he was crazy.

This guy could be some creepy serial killer for all I know why would I give him my address?

"You could be some serial killer why would I tell you where I live, so you can come to my house and murder me in the night?" A small chuckle escaped my lips as a smile went across his.

"Touché, well fine then I just follow you." A mischievous gleam suddenly appeared in his eyes as I laughed again.

"Yeah because that's not creepy at all!" He rolled his eyes before throwing me a helmet.

"Just get on the damn bike already Grey." A cocky smirk appeared on his face as I slowly put the helmet on.

"113 Redbird Lane." I stated simply as I hopped on the back of his bike.

"Ha, wow well it's nice to meet the new neighbors daughter." I didn't even have enough time to process what he had said before he sped off towards my house.

Levi was my neighbor?

Oh, well this should be interesting!