School Chapter 5 (pic of Levi)

The weekend had flew by as I spent it with Levi.

Friday after I finished crying into Levi's shoulder and finally calmed myself we decided to go grab a burger and milkshake at this place Levi knew about.

It wasn't that far out of town actually and they had the most delicious burgers I've ever tasted in my life! I'm not even joking you guys!

Mmm and their milkshakes where the second best I've had other than the ones my dad made me when I was little.

Anyways Saturday Levi and I stayed at his house watching bad horror movies on Netflix all day and Sunday he took me on a picnic by a lake!

It was so beautiful there were even swans there! Then when the sun started to go down there were fireflies everywhere and it was just amazing.

Sadly however today is Monday and Levi's fixing to pick me up to take me to school.

I jumped off the last step of the staircase and sauntered into the kitchen grabbing a muffin and a bottle of water.

Before I even got two bites of my muffin there was a knock on the door. Mentally groaning I went and opened it to reveal Levi in his usual apparel.

White t-shirt, dark jeans that hung low on his hips and his signature leather jacket. "I'm not even done with my muffin Levi!"

I obviously am not a morning person! I hate Monday mornings the most though I guess it's because they're the start of a whole new week?

Levi rolled his eyes walking into the house and heading straight for the kitchen.

"I know idiot but I'm hungry and there's no food at my house so, I came to still some of yours." He chuckled softly and grabbed a muffin biting into it.

"Sure Levi you can have a muffin!" I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled.

He smiled at me before stuffing the last of the muffin into his mouth and motioning for me to follow him out the door.

"So you take your bike to school?" I wasn't sure if he had two different vehicles or if he just had his bike.

"Yeah, the school doesn't really care and plus it's my baby why wouldn't I?" He laughing before hopping on the bike and starting the engine.

Grabbing his helmet and putting it on felt completely normal as if I'd been doing it my whole life! It felt, natural almost instinctive. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not yet.

"Well you have me there babe, your bike is your baby." I laughed and then blushed as I realized I just called him babe.

Oh, God maybe he didn't hear me?

"Oh so are we a thing now princess?" I could hear the smirk in voice and blushed a darker color of red putting my face in his back.

"It's okay princess I would love to be your boyfriend and I think we all know I'd love to have you as my girlfriend." I suddenly sat up looking straight at Levi's back seeing if he would turn around and laugh.

Seeing maybe even hopping he would say he was joking, but he never did instead he sped off towards the school.

Was he being serious?
******At School*****
We came to a stop in the parking lot as everyone stared at me getting off the back of Levi's bike.

It's a small town so word got around quick to me that Levi was the bad ass of the town which of course isn't hard to figure out but word was he also didn't let girls ride anywhere with him.

He never dated either, he just used them and tossed them aside but I've never really asked him about it because I didn't want him to be upset with me.

"Clara, are you okay?" Levi looked genuinely concerned. Slowly a small smile played across my lips and I nodded my head.

We walked with each other into the school which surprised a lot of people I guess because they're where whispers and glares and smirks and soon enough I knew there would be rumors about the new girl dating the bad ass.

"Levi, I think people think we're dating?" I stood on my tiptoes by my locker to whisper in his ear.

Slowly a small smile spread across his face, "Well, let's give them something else to talk about."

Confused I furrowed my eyebrows until suddenly I felt myself being kissed by Levi!

Oh my god Levi is kissing me!

Levi is kissing me? Why am I not kissing him back?

As if on impulse I closed my eyes and moved my lips in sync with his.

Well, this is going to be probably the best and worst day of school in my entire life, I thought as the kiss began to deepen.