𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐎

QUIET GAME 2

it had been about two weeks since the situation happened. you and jongho haven't communicated ever since. whenever you two made eye contact, he would look away but you would still stare at him with a disgusted look.

it was finally the last period of the day. you were slacking off. not only because you were tired but because you were thinking of jongho, the person sitting a few seats in front of you. you were starting to doze off.

suddenly, you heard a loud bang.

"are you dozing off in my class?" the teacher asked you. the whole class turned around just to look at you.

"im sorry mister, it won't happen again."

"maybe if you go to sleep earlier you wouldn't be tired." jongho said.

"maybe if you would talk to me about how you liked me, you wouldn't be ignoring me." you spat back, the class just as shocked as you.

"you two, detention after school."

you sighed loudly.

you walked to the detention room and opened the door. jongho was the only one there.

he looked at you with a blank look at turned towards the window.

"sit next to him." the staff pointed towards jongho.

you slowly walked towards the seat next to him.

"i'll be back. i have a um, meeting." the teacher said. you saw the lie right through her yellow teeth and caked makeup.

she left the room. you took your homework out of your backpack and started doing it. it was rare for you to do homework.

"y/n?"

you ignored jongho, just like he ignored you.

"y/n?"

"what do you want?" you said slightly annoyed.

"do you hate me?"

you paused doing your homework.

"do i look like i hate you? you seem like you hate me the way you came for me in class."

"i never hated you and i never stopped liking you."

"sure does seem like it." you said and continued doing your homework.

"im sorry. i should have never said anything in class. i should have never ignored you in the first place."

you sighed and sat your pencil down.

"im sorry too. i was being a bitch."

there was a long pause after you said that. you both awkwardly laughed.

"wow it's so quiet."

there was suddenly a loud bang against the wall next to the room you were in. you and jongho both started hysterically laughing.

"meeting my ass." you said.

"i love you." jongho suddenly blurted out.

"i love you too."

"you wanna do what they're doing in that room next to us?" he wiggles his eyebrow at you.

"shut up, pervert."