𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆

for hajirahssk

"wow they're so handsome."

"im obviously perfect for him."

"they're literal princes."

this is not a surprise. whenever wooyoung and san walk around the school, they're automatically the center of attention. they would be lying if they say they didn't love all the attention they receive.

wooyoung looked around at the crowd around him, cocking a smirk at most of the people that came to his eye. but he didn't see the person he was expecting to see. the girl wasn't in the crowd, which made wooyoung a little confused on where she could be.

maybe if she was there, his confidence would be more higher...

♡ ♡ ♡

"hey hajirah, can you get some items out of the storage room for me?" hajirah's friend said to her, too focused on the science they are doing to even look up at her.

it was the end of the day. the two was finishing some extra work. nobody was expected to be there except them and some extra staff.

"but it's too far away!" hajirah whined, making an excuse to not go all the way to the storage room.

"come on just make it quick. i just need an new ocular lens since this one is broken."

hajirah looked at her friend questionably. she's pretty sure that they do not have ocular lenses in the storage room but shrugged it off anyway.

"fine." she said, making her way out of the room and to the storage room.

the storage room was too creepy for her liking. the door had the keyhole on the inside instead of the outside, there was no window, and there were rumors that there was a ghost there. she shivered at the though and finally made it to the storage room.

to her surprise, the door was open. she hurriedly walked into the room, trying to get what she was looking for, but she couldn't find it.

"looking for something?" a voice said behind her, making her swiftly turn around.

there he was. the most popular guy in school, holding what she needed.

"where did you find that? i've been looking everywhere for that."

"it was on the top shelf and i know." wooyoung smiled to her, giving her the lens.

"uh thanks i guess." she said, slowly taking it out of his hand. "how did you know i needed this?"

"well-"

wooyoung's sentence was cut off due to the loud slam that came from the door, causing her and wooyoung to run to the door. she tried twisting the doorknob but it was locked and it couldn't be unlocked without the key. that's when she started to freak out.

"calm down. i'll find us a way to get out." wooyoung said to her, trying to calm her down.

"how? we are locked in a room together and there will probably be help until tomorrow!" tears threaten to fall out of her eyes as she fell to the ground.

she sat her back against the wall and slowly curled up, her knees going to her chest and her arms wrapping around her knees.