Chapter Four- The truth comes out

A/N: This is dedicated to HannahxMetallica and sadnessisbad because they helped me out a lot with this chapter. THANK YOU! I hope you all like it.

Dakota's POV

I kissed her! I can't believe I kissed her. I shouldn't have done that. She is supposed to be a sister to me. But she doesn't feel like one, though. Oh my god what am I saying. I need to get these thoughts out of my head.

Kaidance and I started our walk back home. I looked over to her and she looked so heartbroken. She looked like she literally lost her best friend, which she basically did. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine. She looked up at me and I saw that her eyes were losing their beauty. She laid her head on my shoulder and we continued our walk home.

When we were getting close to the house, I felt Kaidance tense up. She had a look of anger and she was starting to shake of rage. "Kaidance," I said, getting her attention. "Wait until tomorrow, okay?" I said and she shook her head. She walked to the house and I stood there not willing to stop her of the destruction she will bring to my dad.

All hell is going to break loose in the house tonight.

Kaidance's POV

Not only has everything else been taken from me, but the one and only thing left they took away. I wanna know the reason for it. I walked into the house in tears but not bawling, I storm up to the living room where Leland is. "Why the fuck did you get rid of her?" He just gives me an apologetic face, but with no words. "Arabella was the only friend I had..." I said, tears spilling out of my eyes. "She was my only family left and you got rid of her. Why?" I said, my voice cracking. "I'm sorry Kaidance. I really am. I had to get rid of her because we couldn't afford to take care of her anymore. I'm truly sorry Kaidance." He said and I shook my head. "I won't except your apology...ever." I said and walked into my room.

I hate Leland and Beth for what they did. Now I have no one. I am alone in this world and all I have is my dad's friends. I wish my daddy was here. I wish he was here to hold me, love me, and take care of me like he always has. And I can't ever say he didn't love me. He was the one that bugged my mom to have me. I am happy my dad at least loved me. That day he found me messed up and my mom unconscious, he cared for my safety more than my moms. He looked at her but didn't really care. He knew she would wake up soon so he didn't care. He called his ex-wife and told her to come over asap. She rushed over quickly (she knew he was having me and she was happy for him and loves me to death so of course she came to my aid) and helped my dad clean me up. My dad didn't know if this would happen to me again and didn't want to find out so he asked Kim, that's his ex-wife's name, if she could take care of me until I was better. She said she would be happy to and told him that he could visit too if he wanted. When she took me to her house, that's when I met my big sister. She's I believe 18, 19 years older than me. I don't know but I haven't seen her since.

Thinking about my past made me sleepy so I went to sleep dreaming a dream I never wanted to wake up from.

*NEXT DAY*

I was being shaken awake by Leland. "Come on Kaidance, its time to bounty hunt." He said and I got up. He left the room and I got up and got dressed. I put on a Dog the Bounty Hunter T-shirt and my black skinny jeans. I grabbed a good pair of shoes that I could run in which are my black Chuck Taylors. (A/N: definitely not a good pair to run in for sure.) I walked into the kitchen and saw a plate of food for me to eat.

I sat down and started eating when a tired looking Dakota sat down next to me. He started eating and then Leland came and sat on the other side of me. I finished and put my plate in the sink.