Chapter 3:

Tai smiled as he walked up to Matt, and quickly pulled him into a kiss. "It's been a while." Tai said softly into Matt's eye, while smirking over at Izzy.

Izzy watched the two men kiss, not being able to move - he watched as his love was being won over. He balled his fist up, not really knowing how to act at a time a like this. He just stared.

After a couple of minutes, Matt softly pushed Tai away from him. "W-what are you doing here Tai?" Matt asked, not even thinking of breaking the hold Tai had around him.

Tai just smiled once more and pulled him closer. "I came here for you of course. I've missed you." Tai said, rubbing Matt's lower back.

Izzy finally had enough and walked past them without saying a word.

Matt opened his mouth to speak but it quickly came back to a close once he saw Izzy walking past them, he had totally forgot about him.

"See ya Izzy, thanks for keeping Matt company." Tai said chuckling. This only caused Izzy to speed up, once he got far enough way he held his digivice to the sky and returned home, as well did Matt and Tai.

Izzy openned his bedroom door and immdeately fell asleep once he touched his bed.

It was already nearing 6pm and Izzy still hasn't moved since last night, he rolled over sighing. His eyes full of tears. "I'm not gay, I don't like him. Why? Why am I like this?" He shouted as he put the pillow on to his face.

"Maybe because you are gay, and you do like him." Masami said as he sat beside his son.

Izzy threw the pillow aside and quickly shot up. "Dad?! H-how long have you been there?" Izzy asked embarrassedly. His dad shrugged.

"Long enough." He began. "Mind telling me what happened sport?" Masami asked.

Izzy laid back as he took a deep breath, he explain the whole story.

"The Digimon stuff, is something we will talk about later for sure. But Matt, gave his love to you. Got hurt, and he thinks Tai is there to heal him. Fix it." Masami said with nothing esle but a pat on the head, he was out the door and was quickly to rush out the house. Izzy shrugged.

He started up his laptop and messaged Tai asking if he'd like to come over, alone.

3 hours of nothing, not one message - Izzy closed his laptop and sat depressly in the living room. There was a knock on the door. He quickly got up to answer it. "Matt?" He said happily, only to find Matt's dad: Hiroaki crying his eyes out.

"S-sir?! Are you okay?" I asked leading him to the sofa to sit and collect his thoughts.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this..." He began, the tears got heavier.

"It's about your dad..."