5

As Nikki laced up her tennis shoes for her match she thought about the romantic night she had with John. Or at least she thought it was until he denied her kiss! Nikki just didn't understand. They had been flirting all night and when it was time for one kiss he just squeezed her arm! What the hell?!

"Nikki it's time for your match come on." Brie pulled her off the bench.

"Let's do this!" she yelled, excited.

She couldn't let last night effect her match.

"You can look but you can't touch!"

Brie and Nikki did their sexy twirls running down the ramp. Nikki looked at her opponent. Natayla. Natayla was good but of course, Nikki was better. Once the match started Nikki wasted no time kicking Nattie across her face. She fell to the mat, groaning. Nikki kneeled down to Natayla putting the loser sign in her face. Even though her and Brie had turn heel their fans still cheered them on and that meant a lot to her.

"Kick her ass Nattie!" Rosa screamed, glaring at Nikki.

Nikki walked over to Rosa Mendes slapping her.

"Too easy!" she screamed, she slid in the ring, grabbing Natayla's hair and pushing her to the corner of the ring.

Nikki raised her foot to Natayla's neck.

"That's enough!" the ref yelled.

"Shut up!" Nikki screamed, turning around.

Natayla took this as an oppurtnity to give Nikki a neck breaker. When Natayla was setting up for the sharpshooter Nikki punched her in the nose causing her to fall down. While the ref was asking if she was ok, Nikki and Brie did Twin Magic. Rosa was screaming at the ref what the twins did it he was too busy counted the pins Brie made after she gave Nattie a Bella Buster and won the match.

Nikki went in the ring, in excitement. They never had such a good match like that since she returned. Nikki rose Brie's hand in victory, smirking. Brie got out the ring, Nikki doing the same. Since Brie was ahead of her and she was so excited she jumped on Brie. She was just so happy.

"Nicole!" Brie laughed.

As they went backstage, Nikki was swept off her feet.

"Good match out there!" Kofi grinned kissing Brie.

She looked up and John was smiling down at her.

"Hello there." he chuckled.

"Hi!" she squeaked causing him to laugh.

"Hey do you guys wanna go out for dinner?" Kofi asked.

"I would love to!" John grinned.

"Really?" Nikki questioned.

"Yeah it sounds fun!"

"Well I'll see you guys at 6:30 I have some things to do." he smirked, throwing Brie on his shoulder while she laughed.

"You're disgusting Kofi!" she yelled laughing.

Kofi and Brie was in love. John and her used to be the same, even more in love. Nikki wished she could just rewind to that day and told John never to come home. Because she wouldn't be trying to make John love her again.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that when I updated on Sunday nothing came up! Wattpad deleted it so I had to write this all over again! It is currently 5:52 A.M. right now so I should go to sleep haha. Thank you so much for reading!