22

As the Cena's, Nikki and Katie ate, they all could feel tension. Nikki stared at her plate the whole time eating because she knew Katie. That was the woman she saw who kissed John.

"So, how's the WWE been?" Katie cut her steak, smiling.

Nikki looked at John, to tell him to answer.

"Oh," He smiled at Nikki. "Well it's been good, I'm really happy for what I work for. I'm actually expecting a call any moment from our boss to see if I can be the main event for Royal Rumble."

"That's awesome John! What about you Nikki?"

Nikki choked on her wine, turning red.

"Oh um well it's great to work with John and my sister Brie and her boyfriend Kofi."

Nikki looked away, biting the inside of mouth. Why did Katie intimidate her like that?

While Nikki and John wasn't looking Caroline gave Katie a nod and Katie smirked, excited.

"Excuse me, I have to use the restroom." Katie wiped her mouth leaving.

After she past the room she ran up the steps in search for the extra phone Caroline bought for their plan.

"This is perfect." She whispered going through the pictures and sending it to John.

"Mr. Mcmahon loves you Mr. Cena!" Nikki laughed from downstairs.

She flushed the toliet and turned on sink before returning downstairs.

"Excuse me I think Vince texted me," John pulled out his phone.

John looked at the phone, confused.

"What the hell is this." He scrolled up.

"What is it?" Nikki chuckled.

"Oh my god." John said.

"John what is it?"

"John!"

"Why don't you see!" He shoved the phone at her.

He threw his wine glass to the wall. After he ran out the room.

"John!" Mr. Cena yelled.

Katie and Caroline smirked at eachother while Mr. Cena worriedly looked at his wife and his son's ex wife who he didn't even know why she came to dinner. He knew they did something. Terrible.

"John!" Nikki started to cry, running after him.

It was too late. He drove away, leaving her stuck here.

Nikki looked at the pictures again to make sure it wasn't her. It was. It was of her having sex with all the men she had slept with. 20 pictures in total.