30

Katie looked in the mirror as the hair stylists did her hair for her wedding. Her wedding. It felt good to say that.

"Hello darling," Caroline came up to her in a pink dress paired with white pumps.

"Hi Caroline."

"Our plan worked." The old woman smiled.

"It's time for a break." Katie signaled the hair stylists off. "Caroline I want her killed."

"We aren't going to murder her you crazy girl!"

Katie could feel herself getting angry by each second as she stared at the woman who was supposed to be her partner in crime.

"John told her that he loved her!" Katie yelled.

"I love to torture her and get inside her head. But not killing. For you to be willing to kill Nicole because of what John said you need help!"

"I'll do it without you!" Katie glared at her.

"I will spill to the police! Now you get married and leave that girl alone for good." Caroline gave Katie a shove.

Katie grabbed the bottle of wine that she had been drinking and smashed it against Caroline's head.

"You bitch!" Katie started to breath hard.

Katie pulled Caroline by her legs kicking her into a random closet. She locked the doors, cleaning the wine off of the floor, cleaning the glass, and changing her clothes.

"You should have went along with my plan. Now you can't see your son and I get married." Katie muttered to herself.

"Hurry! My big day is today!" Katie opened the doors, looking like nothing happened.

"Would should we do?" Nikki panicked as she saw florist setting flowers on tables.

"Nothing, we will wait until the priest says does anyone object and that shit."

"That's too much attention. Look at what I'm wearing." Nikki scoffed.

Nikki was wearing a Fearless Nikki crop top with grey sweats along with her red nikes. She wanted to dress up but Brie, Layla and Liz said no.

"Your such a bitch sometimes." Layla joked laughing.

"Shut up." Nikki chuckled.

"I think I'm just going to go to John's room. Tell him how I feel." Nikki sighed. "If I'm not back in 30 minutes, it worked." Nikki grinned.

"Good Luck." Liz playfully smacked her butt, and Brie and Layla ruffled her hair.

"You bitches! I look bad already!" Nikki groaned fixing her hair as the 3 laughed.

Nikki walked away across the street, constantly rubbing her sweaty hands on her sweats.

"Nicole?" Mr. Cena called.

Nikki turned around bitting the inside of her cheek.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Cena but I love John-"

"No, go! I was hoping you would come." The old man grinned. "Have you seen my wife?"

"No Mr. Cena sorry." Nikki smiled walking into the hall.

When Nikki got to the door she put her hand on the knob. Looking down at it Nikki shook her head walking away in fright.

"Dad I need my-" John yelled but stopped when he saw the back of Nikki's head.

"Nikki?" He said surprised.

"John you need to stop this wedding. I love you." Nikki looked into his eyes.
He ran up to her grinning.

"I was waiting on you to say that!" He lifted her chin up kissing her.