17

"Now please tell me why you are doing this." John frowned.

Right now, Nikki and John were out for dinner and it was kinda awkward. Nikki was still mad at him but he wouldn't stop bugging her to go out with him so she agreed to go.

"Why do you care?" She rolled her eyes.

"Because," He grabbed her two hands. "I've developed very strong feelings for you Nicole."

"John stop." Nikki snatched her hands away.

"No it's true, I want us to have a real date and talk and laugh together again. I also want you to stop fighting Brie. You know that you don't hate her you're just really pissed at her."

"I'm not just pissed at her John!" She shouted.

"Then explain to me why you aren't just pissed at her." He replied calmly.

"Because, she always acts like she's better than me! She acts like she's my mother and ever since we were little girls she bossed me around and made me feel like shit! You know why I got a boob job?! Because I wanted people to think I was sexier than Brie. I remember when it was around prom and oh my god I had my eyes on this hot guy named Sam Benson. When I was going to ask him to prom I found Brie making out with him! I told her that I was going ask him! I've always been the one overweight and the stupid one and I'm just tired John!"

"Nikki that's where your wrong. You are sexy and you aren't overweight and you are one of the most smartest woman I know. Just lay off your sister for a while, she loves you."

"You don't understand. I don't need your so called comfort." She threw her napkin down storming out.

"Nicole wait!" John called out.

Nikki stopped and John stared at her breathing hard.

"What do you want!" She yelled.

"This," He grabbed her chin, attacking her lips.

Nikki slowly rose her arms up, putting it around John's neck. He dipped her, smiling like a idiot and Nikki knew she look just like him.

"Be my girlfriend. Please Nicole. I know we are going extremely fast but who cares."

"I would love to John," She kissed his lips. "Just like I love you." She whispered to herself hugging him.
It was crazy how just after one kiss Nikki was ready to be John's. But that was just Nena for you.