Why?

Merlin P.O.V
After visiting the captain when he fainted, I saw king leave. I went after him when he went around the corner he was gone with a big, and I mean BIG presence of  magic. I had to scan the area but no readings of magic. This magic was slightly over the ten commandments magic this could beat even escanor! I Heard escanor walking behind me "Lady merlin" he said in a proud tone,
I like him in his insecure self better. "yeah big guy?" I replied " did you feel that" he continued Most of everyone did. " The captain is up and kicking!" yelled hawk, Escanor gave me a quick glance nudging me to tell the captain. After everyone talked to the captain.  I walked upstairs I heard the captain asking where king is.  Weird, he seems to care a lot about king nowadays.  I walked In and said " we are sensing major magic presence"

Meliodas P.O.V
Elizabeth left the room. with a stern look on my face I said "how high"
"Slightly over yours..." she replied I tried to stand, but Merlin held me down "you need your rest captain" she said " Can you bring king up? I haven't seen him yet" A slight smile crossed her face "sure" she replied.

Merlin P.O.V
I went out the boar hat and scanned the area for king.

Nothing?!
I scanned again.

Nothing...
I went inside to tell everyone my findings.

Meliodas P.O.V

As soon as merlin left, I jumped out of bed and left through the window to go find king

Merlin P.O.V

A small smirk went across my face after I told everyone the news about king. "Lady merlin?"

"Yes escanor" I replied " why are you smiling in a desperate matter like this?"
I sighed "It seems as our captain went looking for king"

Kings P.O.V

After that vision I felt a very sharp needle Inject into me, And I felt...... Well I didn't feel anything. W-wait who am I?! What am I? Am I blind... I could finally see again, I see a tall man with black hair and blueish-purple eyes.

And a girl who had blonde hair (elaine)"W-who are you?" I asked "we are not important" the boy replied " then who am I?" I asked "You are not important either"he said "T-then who is?" I said trying to remember something, anything!"we will take you...

"W-who are you?" I asked "we are not important" the boy replied " then who am I?" I asked "You are not important either"
he said "T-then who is?" I said trying to remember something, anything!
"we will take you to him"

"Alright" I replied.