M-My heart?

KINGS P.O.V
"F-FIANCÉ impossible, Im not into guys!" I said with the bravest voice I had. There is no way right? Impossible I cant like the same gender. Not that i'm against it, I support it in fact. But I never had any sexual attraction towards and male, or at least all that I know of...
"Not into guys?" He said with a chuckle. "Then how come when you saw meliodas for the first time your heart skipped a beat." What?! how does he know? " It was out of pure fear, He used to be one if the ten commandments!" " Oh really how come when you saw him again when he came looking for you, Your heart did the same?" This guy is a crackhead! " It was out of relief to see he's alive" I yelled "But when you saw elizabeth with him your heart aches out of jealously" Ok seriously what is up with this dude? " w-well um I-"
" So my assumption is correct?" I didnt say anything, I couldn't say anything. All I felt was a lump in my throat trying to deny his words. " B-But I like Diane" I managed to get out. "That giant hasn't or will never care I mean ,why did you just see her drinking and having fun with out you,SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU" Those words hit like a sharp knife. I tried to tune him out, but deep inside I knew he was right. My cheek felt damp as I realized, I had a tear rolling down my face. " Worry not my dear for you have ME AND ONLY ME." Then I felt the exact same needle plunge into my arm as I saw Elaine's hair color change ( oh yeah I forgot to mention that King got his memory back and I I updated the chapters sorry... saying that he did, sorry for the confusion ) so this "Elaine"did use simulation magic. her hair changed to brown and that's all I could see before my eyes shut again.

Diane's P.O.V
"Kings been gone for a while now" Elizabeth said worried I rolled my eyes and chuckled saying that he's fine and he probably went out and went to his stupid fairy kings forest. Elizabeth retorted and said " why do you have such disregarded for king y-you"
"y-you?" I mocked " He likes you!" she yelled "so? I don't care" and she ran off. Hawk gave me a glare and trotted towards elizabeth The truth is I did care but this, entity inside me just forced me to be so rude towards king ,I had no control whatsoever. Like someone is forcing me to say things I don't want to say or do things that I don't want to do. I like king I really do, even if I try to mention this to someone I feel like my life force is being chipped away. I don't know what to do.

Meliodas P.O.V
i've searched everywhere and I can't find a single thing, not even sensing him a little bit it's like he went to a whole different world or dimension. I decided to go back and talk to Merlin

Kings P.O.V
when I woke up it was different from last time, I Knew who I was I'm king. But for some reason it's like I'm empty, I have no soul well at least I have feelings and it was hatred toward everyone in the seven deadly sins. I don't know where the hatred came from but I have a sexual attraction to the guy. I met earlier what?! that's not possible I hate him but I love him OK what's going on? suddenly memories started flowing in all my good memories were racing the bad memories were filling in I can't remember anything good about the seven deadly sins, I remember is abuse.

"oh your awake" Said the guy with the hood on. this time I don't feel any fear nor hatred actually, I feel like I've known this person for a long time. like he's a comrade or a partner.  "what do you want?" i said with a neutral voice " you know what we want~" said a Anonymous girl voice. I know who this is. " Nice of you to join us fake elaine~" I smirked after I said this " why are you talking like that?!" she said in a Tsundere voice".                                     "it's the way you were talking" I retorted "w-what ever" she said She came out of the shadows, and to my surprise she wasn't bad looking.

                                     "it's the way you were talking" I retorted "w-what ever" she said She came out of the shadows, and to my surprise she wasn't bad looking

The only problem is her face doesn't match her attitude. " so you have your Chastiefol correct?" She asked " What of it" I replied " We need all of the treasures " I was shocked "for what?" I said " How can I say this in the nicest way possible?" She said as she put her finger on her chin. " Oh I know!" she said put her hands together "the whole world will die!" She said in an actual cheery voice. I looked at the unimportant guy and he nodded in agreement! "H-how"
I said

"we don't know yet, and we don't wanna know" Said the unimportant guy "Ok unimportant gu-"
"Wait" he interrupted "Why are you calling me unimportant?" he asked " You were the ones who said they were unimportant!" I yelped "Don't" he said, This guy is so weird "we should introduce our selves" said the girl " I am sinon and he is kaede" she said while smiling " well you already know who I am" I replied " Nice to meet you" she said holding out her hand and I gladly shook her hand.