Who are my friends

Kings P.O.V

Well I guess they are my friends now.

~*3 weeks later*~

After I learned to more about this duo, The more I feel at home with them. They aren't that bad of people, sure maybe they kidnaped me but they aren't as bad as they seem. They are pretty nice come to think of it. I learned kaede is surprisingly more of a forget-full person, But still remains his pride a arrogance. You would think he's emotion cease to exist, But sinon says thats just how he is and he has problems of showing emotion but they are still there. Sinon is more of childish, tsundere, catastrophe she will play any prank she thinks of. Sometimes I would question if being her friend was the right choice. Sure she shows emotion from time to time but her eyes are dull and look sensitive. And even if she does smile its a weak smile, she a frail person. " Hey guys!" Sinon yelled "Yeah?" Kaede answered "

"Master has given us a job!" She squeals
" Oh" kaede chuckles " Its been a while ever since we got out" 

"yeah" sinon said with a closed eye "so?" I asked "O-oh yeah" She giggled, " We are robbing a new jewelry place and reselling anything valuable-" " wait, wait, wait" I interrupted, "What do you mean new jewelry place? " I asked, "It is what we said" He sighed. "New." He finished, I rolled my eyes " What he means is from time to time we Robb Jewelry and resell It for a cheaper price, and this is a new place we are going to rob." sinon said waving her hands around, " Why do you do this?" I asked feeling a little guilty that I have to take part in this.  " You sure do ask a lot of questions." Kaede said putting his coat on " we'll tell you on the way" sinon said puting on her gloves. As we exited  sinon stopped in her tracks, "Oh I forgot something, let me go get them?" I said pointing to the door. "Yeah, ok but don't take to long." Kaede said in annoyed tone. Sinon hurriedly ran inside, " Sooooooo..."
" what? " he said rolling his eyes. "why are we doing this" I said suddenly I heard a poof. I looked behind me and it was my chastiefol in its pillow form, kaede raised an eyebrow looking at it. So he doesnt know it could be a bear, I guess he only knows its true form. " O-oh Thats just a cursed item" I said sweating a little " From where" He asked " uh from a cave, a deep dark cave"
.
.
.
.
.
Thats all I could think of?! "Ok he said shrugging" I jumped On my bear (chastiefol) and asked " why are we doing this?" With my head tilted. " Its a long story" I sat criss cross apple sauce on my pillow and said. " I can wait"
"Ok here we go..." He said.
" So our master, Lets just say he didn't come from a palace or a house" He said " He was born on the streets. Many people treated him like the scum of the earth, One day he came across a jewelry store begging for food, he looked at the window and found a string of pearls, He thought they were beautiful. He started walking to the poor area he was born in he asked his moms friend if they had any jewelry. They did but it was the ugliest thing he has ever seen.He asked the town to let him see all the jewelry they had but there were was rusty necklaces, wooden bracelets, bent earrings and rings made out of copper" He continued.

"He couldn't even believe it, Though It was only jewelry it meant more to him men should proud of their wedding rings but they insist to hide them instead, kids should love their bracelets but they put them in boxes never to be seen again. Women should love their earrings and necklaces, but you wouldn't even know they had any. So In the middle of the night mini master snuck into the jewelry shop and took anything he found valuable, The next day he took it to the town and resole it. For a very low price and the next day the towns people started selling their jewelry and so on and so on. Now if you, Now the name of poor town Im saying in this story is now called the town of magnolia" he concluded.

" IT CANT BE" I yelled, "And why is that?" He yelled " BECAUSE THE TOWN OF MAGNOLIA IS THE RICHEST TOWN IN THE WORLD, MOST NOBLES CANT EVEN AFORD A HOUSE THERE!!" I screamed, a few pots and pans fell and until kaede just nodded his head. Sinon finally came out of the door with a hand behind her back "Finally." Kaede said " So I assumed you told him" She said as she sweat dropped " Yeah" kaede said as he nodded. " How did you know?" I asked laying down on my pillow. She looked at my pillow and cringed, "Earth to sinon?"

"O-Oh yeah were do you think that noise came from" she said as she crossed her arms