The question

Kings P.O.V
We finally did it, we finally defeated the ten commandments! But ever since the captain got back from his... I don't really know what to call it. "death" he's been acting really strange. We all head to the tavern for a drink. When everyone started to drink I noticed the captain by himself, "thats weird"I thought to myself. Well WHO CARES I get to spend the whole night with Diane , thats enough for me! Everyone was passed out by now well except me. I floated upstairs and fell straight to sleep.

Meliodas P.O.V
When I finally delivered the last punch to the ten commandments, we all we back to the tavern. "s-sir meliodas?"said Elizabeth "yes" I said "What do you
plan on doing with your life now?" she said. "What?" I said "everyone has a plan for what their doing next like ban, he plans on reviving Elaine, Or gowther he's going to find a heart" she continued "I don't really know" I said with a carefree smile, She just giggled it off. But I wasn't carefree that had me thinking all night " What am I going to do?" So I sat alone thinking and when I turned I saw king, and Diane laughing. Kings really cute when he laughs..... WAIT ... DID I REALLY JUST THINK THAT?!