Meet Lucy

Lucy's POV
Hi. My names Lucy. Lucy Quinzel. Up until I was 6 I moved in with my real parents. My aunt looked after me for 6 years. Before I moved in with my parents. Joker and Harley. Mom and Dad are always working. Sometimes I go with them. This is one of those times.
"Oh hello birdie" I laughed as I said it staring at robin.
"Hello Red Card" he replied.
"Please you know it's red" I replied. We both pulled out knives. Immediately I spun and kicked his out of his hand. He grabbed my arm and threw my knife away.
"Now it's a fair fight" he smirked.
"Alright birdie lets do this old school" I replied flashing my smile. As I looked at him I swear I saw his cheeks go pink.
Swinging my leg at him he failed to block me and ended up on the floor. But as I walked over to him he swung his leg along the floor causing me to trip. Falling backwards I fell down if the rooftop we were on. My hand holding on to the top of it. Robin seeing what had happened ran over and helped me. He pulled me up. I felt his soft yet strong hands on my wrists.
"Thanks" I said smiling a genuine smile. For the first time robin seemed to look at me as if I wasn't a deranged lunatic. But a girl being forced into things.
"No prob..."
He was cut off by a shout.
"Robin we have Harley and Joker what about Red Card?" Came batmans growl.
"Later birdie" I winked and disappeared into the night. As I walked into my room I shoved of the suit and face paint then put on some PJs.
"Goodnight"
As I awoke the next morning I shoved on some clothes

As I walked out of the house I realised that once again I had to walk to school

As I walked out of the house I realised that once again I had to walk to school. When I arrived I could instantly see the groups of kids.
The populars. Normally the richest. These kids have style and are envied by everyone.
The Jocks. The most athletic. These kids live and breath their sport.
The Weirdos. The kids that no one will talk to for any reason possible.
The nerds. Extremely smart and not usually the best looking. Everyone wants to copy off them.
The Hopes. That's where I am. We're smart. Brave. And believe in a brighter future for Gotham.
The rebel's. Downright awesome. They stand by their beliefs. Even if it means getting arrested.
The bullies. These kids are often the offspring of villains. Like Mike Kyle. Eldest son of Selina Kyle. Catwoman. I'm pretty sure his dad is bats.
As I walked towards my bestie Daisy I glanced over at the popular group and saw Damian. He looked up at me and I hurried past. Daisy started to tease me about him. I don't know why she does it. Daisy is the daughter of Poison Ivey.
"So what ya gonna do about this situation" she asked.
"I don't know. Probably ask Pam and Selina to do something" she nodded and we began to walk into class.
"Alright class today we will be rearranging the seating plan" Mr Wilson told us. "Lucy your next to Damian" Wait what! Damian Wayne. Son of Bruce Wayne. Richest boy in the school. Also the hottest in our year. The 11th grade. Junior year.
"Hey Lucy right?" Damian said smiling as I sat down.
"Yeah that's right. Hi" Why was he talking to me.
"Well looks like we're partners for the year" He once again flashed his famous smile. It's strange to think about it that not to long ago Damian was a angry kid. He'd do anything to get what he wanted. What he thought was right. He was known as the school bad boy back then.
"Yeah" I smiled my genuine smile back.
He'd changed a lot since then.
"Now your homework" Mr Wilson said and told us our homework.
"Want to work on our homework at my place?" He asked me.
"Sure" The rest of the day went by and Damian was waiting for me.
"Come on" He said smiling. He opened the car door and I went in. We drove up to Wayne Manor. The driveway must of been at least a mile long. As we pulled up Damian parked the car. We walked up to the oak wood door.
"Hello Master Damian and Miss..." A man with grey hair and a suit said as we opened the door.
"Alfred this is Lucy. We're working on a project" Damian told him. We walked up to the library. THE LIBRARY!! Suddenly the Tv flashed on saying that Poison Ivey has busted Joker and Harley out of Arkham. Damian must of noticed the worried look on my face.
"Hey don't worry." He smiled.
"I'm not. That much"
Suddenly we heard another crash downstairs. We ran out and saw Harley Quinn standing in the doorway.
"Hello there Mistah Wayne" she laughed psychotically. My gaze turned into a scowl. "Oh and young Wayne and" as she looked at me she gasped then said "young Wayne's friend" where was batman when you needed him. I heard a slight noise behind us. I swung my leg up and Joker fell to the ground. Damian looked at me shocked but then smiled and said "Nice one Luc"
"Thanks" I replied. He grabbed my hand and led me away from Joker. We were running for the door.
"Not So fast kiddies" Mom said.
"Out of my way!!" I shouted. Damian pulled me behind him. Suddenly Harley fell to the floor. Nightwing had just kicked her to the ground. Damian's hand grabbed mine and pulled me out of the house.
"Hellos dears" came a voice and a gas was blown at us. Damian fell to the floor. I caught him in my arms and looked up to see Poison Ivey.
"Aunt Red!!"
"Lucy darling come" I looked from Damian to Ivey.
"No I'm staying with Damian" she looked shocked but nodded. Ivey suddenly fell to the ground.
"Are you ok?" Batgirl asked me.
"Yeah" I answered. Still holding Damian. She grabbed Ivey and dragged her inside leaving me with Damian.
"Uhh Lucy" Damian coughed his eyes fluttering open.
"Hey" I smiled and helped him sit up. He looked right into my eyes. His lips lunged towards mine. They touched. I kissed back.