Ch.3 "Picture Day"

I woke up for school, making sure i get up earlier than usual so i have time to do my makeup and curl my hair for picture day today. After brushing my teeth and doing my makeup and hair i put on the outfit i picked out last night. I am wearing a white sweater with blue light washed jeans.(picture)

I'm running a little late so i rushed downstairs, grabbing a granola bar and my keys as i make my way out of the house screaming for Sam to hurry up since we both missed the bus

I'm running a little late so i rushed downstairs, grabbing a granola bar and my keys as i make my way out of the house screaming for Sam to hurry up since we both missed the bus. We arrive at school as the first period bell rings...shit i'm late and it's the second day of school.
I rush to my locker grabbing my Spanish binder and start running to first period. Thankfully i made it in before mrs. Rett. I look over as i get a feeling of someones eyes on me. It's Jack, he's looking at me as i enter the classroom proceeding to my seat. I look at him and smile as he whispers in my ear, "damn you're lookin hot today". I am screaming internally as i casually smile and say thank you. I'm sitting there trying to listen to Mrs. Rett as she is reviewing the words we already know in Spanish from the previous years, but i keep feeling eyes on me. I can not focus, Jack keeps staring at me causing me to feel butterflies in my stomach.
The period ends and as i walk out of the classroom, i hear footsteps behind me. Jack is trying to catch up with me and walk with me and i'm so nervous to talk to him. This boy makes me go crazy inside just thinking of him. I hear him call out to me "wait up Gab". I think to myself "Gab?" that's a new one, everyone always calls me Gabbie or Gabriela. I wait for him and i don't know what to say so i blurt out "you called me gab and people never call me that" i say laughing. He whispers in my ear "i guess it will be my nickname for you, Gab" making me blush. He's all i could think about and the thought of him and i together makes me so happy. I really hope he feels the same way about me.
A few periods go by and i'm on my way to lunch after getting my picture taken. Jack finds me at my locker putting my books away from my previous class, and he walks with me to lunch. He looks over at me and i can tell he's nervous about something. He says "hey what are you doing this Friday night?" I answer back "nothing probably just watching netflix and doing homework." "HOMEWORK!" he says, "ON A FRIDAY NIGHT?" I look over to him laughing, "yes, i have nothing better to do" i say. "Well how about i ruin your homework plans and you come ice skating with me" he says. Thoughts start rushing to my brain......shit is he asking me on a date?! Of course i want to go so i manage to let out a "i would love to" as i have a bunch of thoughts running through my brain now. He's smiling and i say "i can't promise i'm good at it though" and he answers back "me neither", now we're both laughing as we enter the lunch room looking around to find the boys.
We sit down and talk with the boys about random shit. The bell rings signaling lunch is over as me and corbyn leave the lunch room and walk to class. I can tell me and Corbyn are pretty good friends. Whenever i'm with him i feel like i can tell him anything and he would always help me out. I decide to tell him about Jack and his face lights up as he says "finally"! I mumble back "what?" He answers saying "Jack would not stop talking about you yesterday. He wanted to ask you out so bad and i'm glad he got the balls to finally do it!" all i could do was smile and blush. The next few periods felt like forever and all i wanted to do was go home and call Christina. Finally ninth period was over and i could go home.
As soon as i got home i instantly called Christina to tell her all about what happened today. She was so excited and couldn't wait to help me pick out an outfit for Friday, even though she would have to do it over facetime.
After hours of our facetime call, i hung up going to go eat dinner and then i got ready for bed. I didn't have much homework, so i decided i would just do it during my free period tomorrow. I lay in bed, replaying in my head what happened today. All i could think about was him.

wow 2 chapters in 1 day~ i prob won't post tm bc it's mother's day so yeah i'll give you this chapter now!
*829 words* i couldn't stop writing, i had to find a good spot to stop lol
xoxo~nicole💗