Sweet But A Psycho Tendency (part2) : ALTER EGO

Author's point of View:
3P.POV

She promised her self not to drink too much, but she ended up with multiple shots, messy hair, and teary eyes.

She was doing fine, but then reality hits her. She is succesful in her craft, one of the youngest millionaire in town, tho she is living a simple and low profiled life, she is still missing something.

LOVE .

"One more scotch on the rock please!?"
The waiter moved in a swift motion and handed her her glass.

Someone sat beside her, but she didn't mind at all. Wala na syang pakealam. At this point, she created her own world.

"My.. my.. my Margaux, isn't it nice? "
Bahagya syang nag labas ng hilaw na tawa at nakipag titigan sa basong hawak.

"You are one pathetic looser. Love? Who needs love? You get all you want. EVERYTHING YOU WANT. But love is not an option. Fake love, fake lovers "

Pero kasabay nun ay ang pag tulo ng mga luha sa mata nya.

She never felt love.
Nag iisang anak sya at dahil nagsisikap ang parents nyang maiahon sila sa hirap, panay negosyo at trabaho inatupag ng mga ito .

Her first Love, ended up only wanting her for her body, she was a trophy girlfriend.
Dinidisplay at pinag yayabang sa barkada.
And di rin nakuntento sknya pinag palit din sya sa iba.

She was deeply hurt when she caught him cheating. Pero dahil sa pride nya, she never ever dared na ipakita sa mundo na nasasaktan sya. Hanggang sa sunod sunod nang pumapatak ang luha sa mga mata nya. Medyo nanginginig pa ang mga palad nya ng ininom nya ang natitirang alak sa baso.

Kasabay ng ingay ng tugtugin sa loob ng bar, ay syang tagong hikbi naman ang pinipigil nyang lumabas.

She tried her best to compose herself. She fixed her hair with her shaky hands.. and asked for another drink.
Naramdaman nyang kelangan nyang mag banyo, (naiihi si ate mo) pero inabot na sknya ng bartender yung drinks nya.

"Well, i might have to bring this there haha"

Tumayo sya mula sa pag kaka upo, ngunit bigla din syang napa kapit sa lalaking nka upo sa tabi nya..

"Miss, are you okay?? "

"I'm sorry I'm fine"
Sinusubukan nyang kilalanin yung lalake sa harap nya. She knows his voice sounds familiar, but her head is spinning . She is dizzy.

"Kaya mo pb tumayo? Nka heels ka pa naman"

"Okay lang ako, thanks "

She removed her shoes to make it easier to walk
"problem solved! Charaaan ! Hihihi "

She giggled like a child in front of this stranger. Itinaas pa nya yung shoes nya. But as she tried to walk ,Pag tayo nya ay natabig nya yung baso sa side ng bar, at nabasag ito sa sahig. Nawalan din sya ng control at at naapakan nya yung mga bubog.

"Oh shit Margaux are you alright? " - the man acted quick and pulled her up

"Fuck! Margaux you're bleeding! Jesus! "

" You.. you know me? Who .. who are ..
Bleeding? What?? "

Then she looked at her feet.

Blood.
She also looked at her palm.

Blood.

"Oh my.. "

Then she fainted.

-- INTRODUCTION TO HER OTHER PERSONALITY--
*ALTER EGO*