The Appointment

I have been waiting here at this vet for like 27 minutes and I am growing out of patience. Like WTF?!! I thought this pace was runned by a professional. Nilapitan ko yung receptionist and asked if how long they intent to make me wait.

Receptionist : I'm sorry Miss Margaux but He's still not picking up. Would you like to set for another appointment?

Im trying to hold my patience. I am a professional. I should not give in to my mood swings. I looked around the area. The place looks neat.  It's like a cafe bar, with giant photos of  animals  hanging on the wall. Those pictures looks like taken from different areas of Metro Manila, and some provinces of the philippines.  I almost forgot that  I was being impatient. I was lost for a moment while looking at the photo of a cat Jumping in a funny motion. behind the cat was a ray of sunlight. It was so majestic.

"Isn't it just amazing?" .

sabi ng receptionist saakin.
"Ahh.. uhm Yeah". I smiled timidly.
"He is so awesome" . She smiled dreamily upon looking at the picture.

"who? "
"Dr. Lim! ".
she was startled when the door opens.   and pretend to check on her computer.

Here comes this tall guy, on his sweaty shirt, and jogger. He walked passed me and went straight to the reception area and checked the papers there.  I followed his movements as he went to glassed room. medyo tumaas kilay ko. I saw him took his sweaty shirt off.

and I was like 😨😱

OW MY EFFIN GOSH!
did my eyes just fooled me? He took off his Madapaking shirt off!!!
And my eyes fiest on his Broad shoulder, Toned muscles, chest and Darn !! Penge ng keso! anim na Pandesal bess! Anim bess!
He quickly  put a clean white shirt and went inside that door. when he came back He's already wearing his white coat. What?? He's the Vet??!

I stood there standing. I was Dumbfounded.  The next thing I know he was standing infront of me.

"uhmm, bka po pasukan ng langaw bibig nyo miss"

He said after he pulled my chin up to close my mouth.

"ahh.." *shit this is embarassing!. why am I drooling over this guy ?  I bet He's the doctor. I better be mad for him being late for almost 45 mins by now!.

"Well, I am just trying to compose my self.  As far as I'm concerend, I set an appointment here. Im a busy person Doctor, and I value my time. Huh..! Akala ko pa naman best vet in town. Sad  to say, npka incompetetive ng staff here. "
" Well, if thats the case, my appologies Miss,"

"Well..!! Just so you know Mr. I am ---"

"So where's the patient? Oh! There you are, I bet you're the patient "

He walked right pass me and went to my pet.
Did he just cut me off??!!
yes he did cut me off! Who the heck do he think he is to cut me off??!.

"HEY, Mr..."

"this way please ;)" He said with a smile on his face. And again. Wala nnmn ako nagawa kundi sundin sya.

SHIT. TWICE ALREADY?
first, he cut me off, next he made a command.

pumasok kmi sa room kung saan sya nangaling. and there I saw everything that a vet needs. I don't know how to call those things. I saw a medicine cabinet, A table with a laptop on it. set of toys for pets.  Inilapag nya si miming sa table na may mantle. and started cheking her eyes, Mouth and tummy.

"What's with her? She's not eating. Natutulog lang sya ng natutulog. It's very odd because she used to be very hyper active and playful."

He puts his stetoscope and checked on her tummy.

"No wonder she's like that. She's pregnant 😊"

Pregnant

pregnant

pregnant

"I'm going to be a granny?"
"Guess you are "

He wrote down some prescriptions on a piece of paper.

"just do everything I say, and she will be fine ^_^"

I'm still on the state of shock.

for the three reasons.

1. He cut me off. NO ONE CUT MARGAUX FERRER OFF!!

2. He ordered me to do something.
LIKE NO WAY?! NO BODY HAS EVER DONE THAT TO ME BEFORE

3. HE SAID THAT MY MINGMING IS PREGNANT. I'm going to be a granny?

well, those are more shocking than the fact that he is a pet doctor who flaunt his perfectly carved body before my eyes.

shemay. Espiritu ng kahalayan layuan mo ako! 😭 It's been long since I last touched a male body.

And everytime na nag fflash back sa memory ko ung image nya. parang naririnig ko ung kantang ..

"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you"

This is insane. Okay.He's Hot. He's not my usual type. I'm not into guys with eye glasses but damn He's presense is enough to make me to things with him willingly.

I  am very much willing to be his Submissive.

He is a perfect Dom.

Wtf?!!

Cut that thought off Margaux!
You were just intimidated. You liked it. You liked it but not enough to think of that man Sexually. For Pet's sake!

-End of this Chapter-