PROLOGUE

I am Who I am and I don't need to explain myself to anyone.
I live only for the people who deserve my love and time.
I get everything I want  no matter how hard it is.
I am a persistent little bitch,
If I want you, you are mine.
I can be the baddest bitch in town.
Touch what's mine, You're dead.
I love Pain, Foreplays and Dramas
Hey, it's me Margoux.

-Alter Ego.

Naniniwala ba kayo na meron akong tendency for having split personality?
Well, don't worry that is just one part of me. Believe it or not, I do things na sobrang di mo aakalain na magagawa ko.

Well, It's normal. According to my Sun Sign, I am a Scorpio. Born November first. And I heard all the shitty stuff about my zodiac sign. I did not believe them all Untill I experience it the first time.

I was 22 back then when I first Did "it" with my boyfriend.
ofcourse. Weve been dating like for the whole two years and I really thought he was the one for me.
I gave my self for the first time.
It was all fun, Sex every weekend,
Making out in the cinemas until I felt something was wrong

oo bes, Mali.

Yes, You may call it Fucking
but I loved Him so I prefer to call it LOVE MAKING.

Pero dumating sa point na di ko na na feel yung love.
turned out that he just wanted me for sex. And the Bastard was cheating on me!
So I called it quits.
I ended it up before It gets worst.
Oo bes, masakit. Sobra. Pero Hindi ko pwedeng ipakita sa mundo na natalo ako.
Ma Pride akong tao. At sa mga nakaka kilala sakin, They Know how Unapologetic I am.

If alam kong Mali ko, Ill take full responsibility without letting you blame me repeatedly for it. Hello. I MARGOUX FERRER!!

Teka, Don't Get me wrong,
Hindi kami mayaman. Pinag yayabang ko lang name ko kase Iniingatan ko talaga yan. I was the president of Our Supreme Student Council in Leyte State University. I was the President of Stage and Art Club and A Consistent Dean's lister. Nag iisang Anak lang ako kaya wala akong ka Kompetisyon sa bahay kaya ginawa kong competition amg activities sa school.

But why the Hell that I am Trap in This Situation?

I looked up on this very tall figure in front of me, he was smiling, almost laughing and smirking at me.

nkaka insulto.

"Miss Ferrer are you seducing me?"
"E..Excuse me sir?"
"God Woman! Haha you are unbelievable!"

So here I am, standing infront of this tall man, pinned against the wall, and his face two inches away from mine.

"I don't know what you are saying sir"

I was trying to play dumb to him, but I  am putting enough effort to make my cleavage more visible. After all this is one of my Assets. He seems to notice what I did and he lean closer to me, his nose touching the skin from my exposed breast, and he inhaled sharply.

"Ohhh!" di napigilan napaungol ako ng wala sa oras. That gesture sends extra volts of electricity to my whole system.

I was waiting for hi. to finally take the move but nothing happened.
Instead, He laugh sarcastically and pull himself up from our previous position

"Nice try Margoux, But I Am Asexual.Fix your self, Our clients are waiting out there"

at yun lang, he Turned his back and went straight through the door.
I was left there hanging.

ASEXUAL..

(A person who is Incapable of Being Attracted to any Gender)

BULLSHIT!
Kalokohan!
Sino niloko mo  nick!?
Pa hard to get kpa?
Sabihin mo lamg BAKLA KA!
Shit!!!

Isang Napaka laking sampal para saakin ng sinabi nya.
Why? Am I not that attractive?
No way! No one says NO to Margoux Ferer!.
No One!
You will be mine Nick.
Mine!.

(end of Prologue)