Chapter 3: Initiation Pt.1

Finn's POV

With our energy recharged from yesterday, which I feel like was most needed for me after the events that happened, me, Elric, Ruby and Weiss along with a few other students got on to the Bullhead transport ship which was en route to Forever Fall. As we got on, I noticed that a few students were a bit nervous, especially the red faunas girl who was being accompanied by the other girl that she was with in the hall. Elric noticed them aswell but didn't question it.

Finn: You ever notice how those two are always with each other? Its a bit strange.

Elric: They maybe very good friends, you never know.

I would walk over to them and ask but I was interrupted by Weiss.

Weiss: (In the distance) Remnant to Finn, the ship's over here!

With that, I proceeded to the Bullhead and took my seat inside as the doors closed and took off for Forever Fall. During our flight, I can't help but fathom that the initiation is happening less then an hour away and I already got butterfly's in my stomach just thinking about it. I started tapping my leg and thinking on how I should approach this. During my brainstorm, Ruby walked over and she looked concerned.

Ruby: You alright Finn? You look like the world is collapsing before you.

Finn: Huh? Uh, yeah. Perfectly fine. Totally not going though multiple emotions thinking if i'm gonna make it or not. Well, other then that, i'm good.

Ruby: (Laughing) Aha. Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just imagine how I felt when I did this, only just in a different location.

She smiled with an aura of comfort. I can tell that she's trying to raise spirits for everyone here. Elric then put his arm around my shoulder and tried to comfort me aswell.

Elric: Yeah, take it from me. You'll be alright when you team up with me. We'll be unstoppable!

At least Elric being optimistic about this whole thing; why isn't he nervous about this?

Ruby: Anyways, I need to check if well be at the location soon which shouldn't be too long now. Should be about... 10 to 15 mins?

Finn: That doesn't seem too bad.

Ruby: Alright, I'll tell you guys when we will land.

Elric and I nodded in conformation and she went to the pilots to check the journey.

Finn: Hey Elric?

Elric: Yo.

Finn: You not nervous about this whole thing? You know, the whole initiation that'll test our skills to see if we can get into the academy?

Elric: You keep on forgetting that this is going to be a walk in the park for me. I mean, I can kill an Ursa faster than Atlesian Paladin with two 20mm vulcan cannons shredding through paper.

Finn: You're that confident?

Elric: Like an Ox.

Finn: If you say so.

As soon as our conversation ended, so did the journey to Forever Fall.

*BOOM*

Ruby: We're here! Alright everyone, off the ship. The initiation will begin shortly.

Everyone on the ship proceeded to head outside of which were only some out of place pedestals.

Weiss: Everyone. On the platforms.

I couldn't believe how beautiful this place looks. All I could see is the sea of red that the trees were giving off. With that said, Me, Elric and the other 6 students stood the pedestals and were given the debrief.