Chapter 4: Initiation Pt. 2

(Meanwhile - Somewhere in Forever Fall)

3rd POV

Forever Fall. A mountainous area with many cliffs and is covered by a forest of red-leafed trees. Such peace and tranquillity... which was abruptly interrupted by a blonde girl, running through the forest being chased by a pack of Beowolves. Once she got optimal distance between her and the enemy, she goes into a combat roll, equipping her DMR during the process, faced her enemy and lined up her shots for the kill.

*BANG* One wolf fell to the ground. *BANG BANG* Two more fell after. Before she could get the next shot on the last wolf, it pounced on the girl, chomping its teeth with such tenacity. The girl struggled with this encounter with her rifle as her only defence and was desperately trying to break free. Miraculously, she grabbed her dagger from her back waist and stabbed the beast in the neck. With the encounter over with, she shoved the wolf off and got back on her feet, hoping to find the relics and secure her victory.

She continued her way to the rendezvous with the other students; along the way, she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched by someone. Or something. As if it came out of nowhere, an Ursa jumped from bushes, stood on its back legs and let out a massive...

*ROAR*

The girl simply sighed, readjusted her glasses and grab her dagger, flicking her wrist which caused the dagger to turn into a spear and prepared herself for battle. However, a faint voice can be heard in the distance.

???: (Closing in) innncomINNNGGG!!!

In a split-second, the person hit the Ursa at such force it went through about 4 or 5 trees before it came to a halt. The girl check the impact site to discover Elric, dazed after his rather 'unsuccessful' landing.

???: Are you alright there?

Elric came up with stars flying around his head.

Elric: Who? What? Is this heaven?

???: Sorry, you're no angel, but considering you came from the sky, maybe a fallen angel like Lucifer.

Elric: (Sarcasm) Oh haha, very funny.

The girl gave a giggle and gestured her arm to help up Elric as he took off his goggles.

???: You need help up?

Elric: Nope, I'm fine. I can get up on my own.

Just as Elric got back up on his feet, he simply fell back down again in frustration.

Elric: You know what? I could use some help.

The girl rolled her eyes and proceeded to help up Elric, providing stability along the way.

Elric: Urgh, thanks. 'ppreciate it... What's your name by the way?

Tina: Tina Eyrus. You?

Elric: Elric Damon.

Tina: Well, Elric, you must be persistant to have an impact like that and still keep on going.

Elric: Eh, its in my blood I guess.

However, Elric isn't the only one that's persistant; the Ursa managed to survive aswell and stood menacingly against Elric.

Elric: Oh hey, you're still up? Have to admit, you Grimm creatures are the toughest things I've seen all da-