chapter four

"It was the pizza man!" Michael came walking in the living room with the pizzas.

"Why'd you order four boxes?" I asked. "It was only going to be the four of you." They just looked at me like I was an alien. "I'm guessing you guys really like pizza." "Duh" Michael said as he took.. 6? 6 pieces of pizza.

"Did I hear pizza?!" Calum shouted as he walked into the living room. "Mhm" Ashton said with a mouth-full of pizza.

"So, what where you saying Ashton? Before the pizza guy came." "Oh, nothing." He said and smiled at me. "Alright." I just returned the smile and continued eating my pizza.

<hours later>

"Oh shit." I said looking at my phone. "Shit, shit, shit."

"What's with all the cursing, Ms. Alaska?" Michael asked. "It's almost four a.m! Jesus, it's like you guys don't realize it. Do you do this every night?"

"Well, you didn't know it was almost four a.m either so I'm guessing that you do this often too." Ashton said, smirking.

"Whatever." I said grabbing my stuff.

"Why don't you just stay?" Asked Calum. "My mom is probably worried sick right now, and I have school tomorrow." it took a few seconds to realize what I just said. "Oh shit, I have school tomorrow!" I shoved my jacket into my bag.

"Will we see you tomorrow?" Ashton asked. "You want to? Sure.. I guess." "You don't seem so sure." He laughed.

"Sorry, I'm just not used to.. hanging out with people or whatever.. But, I'll see you guys tomorrow." I smiled then opened the door to leave. "Bye guys."

"Wait" I heard for the.. third time tonight? Yep, the third time. "What do you mean you don't usually get asked to hangout?" He actually seemed curious, but it didn't matter. "It's kind of a long story." I just smiled at him, closed the door and walked over to my apartment.

"Fuck." I muttered, sliding down my apartment door, which was locked.

"Everything okay?" Ashton asked, peeping his head out of his door.

"Eh, I'm locked out. I guess my mom wasn't too worried about me." I said and he just laughed as he walked over to my apartment.

"Well, if you want to come back, which you might want to, you're more than welcome. We can finish that chat, yeah?" He reached his hand out for me to grab.

"I'll come back, but I'll appreciate if we save that conversation for another time." "Sure." He smiled. I grabbed his hand want walked back to his apartment.

"Thank you, Ashton." I said "For what?" "Being nice." He looked confused. "Why wouldn't I be?" "I don't know, I just wanted to thank you though."

"It's no problem." He smiled and opened the door for me.

"Oh look who came crawling back." Michael said as Ashton closed the door.

"Shut up Clifford, she's locked out of her apartment." "Oh look who's getting all defensive." Ashton just kept a blank face and walked out of the room.

"Anyway," Luke said "are you staying for the night?" "Well, yeah. I mean, if you guys don't mind." I said.

"I'm fine with it." Michael said, getting up from the couch. "Me too" Calum added. "Well, I guess you're staying here for the night." Luke put his arm around me and smiled. "Yeah I guess so." I whispered to myself and smiled.

--

this is vv short im sorry but i hope you liked it? idk. but im going to have an updating schedule soon, when everything calms down so soon. alright well tysm for reading and yeah.