First Day

A:N/ Hello everyone I know I haven't been updating a lot lately. School just started and i haven't had the time to. My power went out then my wifi got shut off for a long time and I haven't been able to update for quite sometime so sorry.

This Chapter is dedicated to ArmyWife1990. After reading her book Solar Eclipse I got really inspired to write again after a major case of writer's block. So thank you so much ArmyWife1990.

Nathan's POV

"Wakey wakey sleepy head." I heard a soft velvety voice say. I cracked open my eyes and saw Esme standing at the foot of my bed. I sat up and looked at her,"Good morning Esme. What time is it?" I asked her. She smiled at me,"Time for school." She told me. My eyes widened as she walked out of the room.

I sighed before getting up. I grabbed a towel out of the linen closet in my room by the bathroom door and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and stripped down and got into the shower. I washed my hair and my body before getting out. I rubbed my towel over my head a couple of times before wrapping it around my waist. I brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom.

There was an outfit lying out on my bed. Alice I'm guessing. It was a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, a black button up and a pair of black Nike high-tops. I put on the clothes and went back into the bathroom. I ran my hand through my hair a few times giving it that messy look and then I walked downstairs.

I waked into the kitchen and made myself a plate. "Good morning everyone." I said sitting at the bar next to Rosaline. "Good morning beautiful." I said and kissed her cheek. "No, no, no. No kissing so early in the morning." Edward said sitting down with a coffee mug in his hand. I frowned. "It's warm blood kid, I don't like caffeine." He said leaning against the counter. I nodded and ate my food.

After I finished eating Alice called me. I walked into the living and she was sitting on the couch. She stood up and handed me a book bag. Everything you'll need today is in this bag, including a tablet just in case." I nodded and grabbed the bag. "Thanks Alice." I said giving her a quick hug.

"Alright everybody, let's go." Emmett called out. I was a tad confused when everybody walked outside and kept sending me smiles. I frowned and slowly walked towards the door. Rosalie walked up behind me and put a blind fold over my eyes. She guided me to what I assume was outside. We stopped and the blind fold was slowly lifted off of my head.

Sitting in the drive way was a black and grey Corvette stingray. I stood there in shock. "No, absolutely not. I cannot accept this car, you guys have already done way to much for me." I told them. "Oh come on Bella don't be like that." Emmett said. I frowned confused as to what he was talking about.

"He's referring to your attitude. Bella was always the same way about accepting gifts from us because we always spoiled her." Jasper said while slinging his arm over Alice's shoulder. I nodded in understanding and slung my bag over my shoulder."Come on guys, I seriously can't accept this. It's way too much." I said to him.

"Take the dang keys Nate." Edward said placing the keys in my hand. A smile made its way on to my face."Can I drive it to school?" I asked. Carlisle and Esme smiled and nodded. I jumped and ran to the car. I stopped and turned, looking at Rosaline. I held my hand out to her,"Come with?" I asked her. She looked at Renesmee and Jacob who both nodded. She smiled and ran to me, placing her hand in mine.

I walked her around to the passenger door and opened the door for her. She got in and I closed the door behind her. I went around and got in the car and started the car and pulled off. Edward was following behind me in his Volvo and Alice was in her yellow Porsche. I followed the directions on the GPs and ended up at the school parking lot in no time.