Decisions Decisions

Nathan's P.O.V.

I kept staring at Edward."Umm,I ummm,uh,I'm so sorry sir,I didn't-"Rosaline put her hand on my leg and said,"Don't apologize Nate,he's over exaggerating."

I looked from her to Edward.Edward's face harden and he looked even more pissed,"WHAT THE HECK, NATE!!!NATE,YOU GUYS JUST MET LIKE NOT EVEN 2 HOURS AGO!!!!AND YOUR ALREADY NICKNAMING EACH OTHER!?!?!?!"He yelled infuriated.

My eyes widened and I had the sudden urge to leave."Um,m-may I use your restroom?"I asked looking at Esme.

She nodded and led me upstairs."Just be patient with Edward,especially considering Renesmee began dating Jacob at 15,he's protective of Rosaline."Esme said looking at me intently.

I nodded.Esme turned to leave but I called her name,she turned and looked at me with an eyebrow raised,"I don't know how long I'll be staying or if I can even go home but if Rosaline and I become anything you can believe me when I say, I'll never hurt her."

Esme nodded,"I know that, Edward does too but he's very protective."she said before walking back downstairs.

I walked in the bathroom and gaped.None of these people use the bathroom yet it's bigger than my room back home.

I used the restroom,washed my hands,and dried them before walking out.I heard a piano playing in a room and my curiosity got the better of me.I walked down the hall to the room where it came from and looked in.

I saw Renesmee sitting down playing the piano with Rosaline next to her.I smiled and knocked on the open door letting my presence be known,though they probably already knew I was right there.

"Did I interupt anything?"I asked looking at Renesmee.She shook her head,"Sit sit,I was just experimenting with the music,though it'd be better with some other instrument in the back ground,but Rosie can't play anything besides the piano."Renesmee said while ruffling Rosie's hair.

"Play it,let me hear."I say to her.She nods and begins the song.I listen carefully and I know exactly what's missing in the back.Rosie's eyes are closed and Renesmee is swaying to the song.

I look around the room and spot what I'm looking for.I stand up and grab it walking back to my chair.I sit down and strum my fingers on the guitar to match the tempo of the piano.

Then I realize what this reminds me of and I begin singing it:

My bed sheets feel empty

When you're not home

Your heartbeat helps me sleep

Your breath soothes my soul

As I sing Rosaline opens her eyes and looks at me with her beautiful brown eyes.I subconsciously sing to her and stare into her eyes.

Baby, you're all

Baby, you're all

Baby, you're all I've ever needed

You're all I've ever needed

She smiles and I see her eyes begin to glisten and it looks as if she's about to cry.Me hoping they are tears of joy I continue to sing the rest of the song

I love you more than I knew

I could ever love someone

And got it all so deep

I can barely even breathe

If I need a shelter from the storm

Baby, you're all