I'm His Little Problem

this is about an omega called Ivy (18) shes a rare white wolf and is made to sing every night for the pack as they have fun she is hidden in the shadows.She has her emo style and likes the same music and stuff as Kai, does she know- Yes, does she care- No She likes staying hidden but with her blonde hair and bright blue eyes eyes you cant stay hidden forever, she  also sucks at hide and seek due to her clumsiness that means she is REALLY. She bad at hiding and always seems to get into trouble. often gets overlooked because of her height, 5.2. Yep im that small... Oh!! did i forget to mention I'M her! (lucky me)

NOW INTRODUCING.....

Kai he is a 19 year old wolf who's father is alpha so is oh so affectionatly (sarcasim much) called jr by Ivy (moi again).Thick Black hair and bright blue eyes he is quite a ladies man with mobs of  girls at his heel. He's got that hot emo look going and isnt one of the 'Jocks' at school but girls still chase him and beg just for a look, all because off his heritage and frankly he's pissed off with all the girls and hates the attention (well only if the girls want a real relationship anyway -_-). why doesnt Ivy squeal and chase him? Why instead does she insult him? Why does he like that? Why wont she let him look into her eyes or touch her?? (Oh and did i forget to mention hes a freaking giant!! 6.2, he's either really tall or im really small)

And what secrets lie in these great blue orbs of mine?

this is how the omega got caught by her own mate...