2- In which we meet Redgy & Barbie

Ivy’s P.O.V

LOOOOOLL!! I thought as I looked around the car park at the crowd surrounding me. I let out a small chuckle and all the males sucked in a breath. That got me confused I looked up to meet at least 20 different pairs or dark lustful eyes.

“You done staring?” I asked ‘em all. Oh god their faces; priceless!!

As I searched the crowd more carefully I saw a friendly sight; the girl who stood up for me earlier. She was very pretty. And when I mean pretty, I mean GEORGIOUS! I felt plain near her! Then I saw and uglier face.

THE WHORE FROM EARLIER

She was giving the girl trouble. I let my permanent scowl slip and approached the group with a smirk. The friendly girl was looking down at the floor in almost tears and the whore was grinning victoriously. It seems like a crowd had gathered so she flipped her hair, pulled up her dress and pouted her Barbie-like lips and looked down at the girl cowering away.

“Aww look at the poor ickle baby.” She said in a sickly sweet baby voice.

“FOR CHRIST SAKE BARBIE!!” I screamed “SHUT UP YOU DUMB FUCK!!” and with that I pushed my way through the crowd so I stood next to the girl. Even hunched up, she was still taller then me. Oh well everyone else is.

“Hi” I turned to the girl who had spoken up shyly. I answered with a care-free hey and turned my attention to Barbie.

“Now listen here bitch I don’t thi- hold on a sec I’ve got a text.” With that I pulled out my iphone.

Redgybaby;D : Now, now hun don’t start a fight im making my way through the crowd to yer.

PoisonIvy: I’m not gonna…

PoisonIvy: HURT HER TOO MUCH!! >:D

With that I shoved my phone in my pocket and was about to leap at Barbs when I felt someones arms around my waist. A very familiar pair of arms.

“REEEEDGYYYBABYYY!!” I yelled and spun around and hugged him. Now there’s one thing you need to know about Redgy is that he is unconditionally, undeniably gay. Yep and I’m glad I have always wanted a gay best friend so when he came out in year 10 I was his only friend. I didn’t just make friends because he was gay though I have been his friend since we were in nappies. But he had defiantly gone through puberty in the summer, maybe that’s why Nate didn’t want me to go near him. 

“HEY BABE!!” He yelled back and let me go. “Now what did I say about breaking up the other children’s toys?” He smirked looking up at Barbie.

“It’s bad and I should just leave them to others.” I answered like the bad child I was. “But she was being mean to this girl who was nice to me earlier.” I pouted.

“Fine, fine: I will let you off this once.” He said with a stern face, then clapped and started dancing around. “Now then where is our new friend?”

I plugged in my earphones and pointed to the girl. I watched in amusement as he ran to her and swooped her up into a hug. Then he starting babbiling on about how he saved my arse and then she saved hers so, if she would like she could become our friend. I look around at the crowd and saw that they were all confused, amused and a little bit scared of me.

“SHE SAID YEAH!!” He yelled at me.

“OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD!! WE ARE THE THREE MUSKITEERS!!” I cheered.

“Now Redgy, we must get my scheduale.” I turned to the girl. “Hey my name is Ivy and you are..?”

“Sammie, thanks for earlier.”