3-Meeting Fry and then Music

Ivy’s P.O.V

“I need a job, a non-boring job!” I exclaim banging my head on my locker. “I need to get more money!”

“Didn’t your parents inheritance leave you as a billionaire?” Redgy asked confusion etched clearly on his handsome face.

“Millionaire actually.” I sighed “Anyway I cant or questions will be asked about how I’m paying for stuff- HOLY SHIT! THIS MOTHERFUCKING LOCKER IS HUGE!” I gaped at my locker. “I did wonder where you put my guitar.” I smirked at Sammie as I grinned at what Redgy had put in my locker, exactly what I asked for.

My guitar (with case and picks)

Chocolate (and lots of it!)

Make up

Headphones

My phone connector thingy-ma-bob

My motorbike keys

And my FRYINGPAN!!

“REDGY! YOU PUT FRY IN THERE!” I shouted happily hugging my frying pan. I show one of my rare grins and run my hand on all of the dents on it. Remembering what I did with this pan I flip it in my hand. I sigh as I put it back inside and pull out my guitar case swinging it on my back and a double-decker.

“Yes I did!” He grinned happy that he made me grin, “and I know where you can work.”

“Where?”

“The music store stupid!”

“Sounds cool.”

“Hey Iv?”

“Yeaaah Sammie?”

“You have a locker buddy.”

“Shit!” I’m lucky that my scowl is permanently on my face or I would have to go from smiling to scowling every two mins!

“Whoooo?” I ask in a bored tone.

“Me, so move your hot arse out the way so I can park my stuff in there.”

I spin around fuming facing a smirking Kai. I narrow my eyes and say in a sickly sweet tone and a murderous smile.

“touch my stuff and die Jr.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.”

“AWWH NOOOO! Now my locker’s gonna smell of insufferable jr jerk!” I whined letting my favourite expression grace my face like an old friend. Can you guess what facial expression I put on? That’s right a scowl!

“Awww I didn’t know you cared”

“Piss off Jr jerk” I hiss and look at what’s in his arms. “If that stuff gets in the way of my guitar I will personally rip those wheels right of your deck and then hit you around the head with fry.” With that I stalked away. It would have been more dramatic if I didn’t stalk everywhere and if Kai didn’t know that I stalk everywhere. As I pass Redgy and Sammie I drag on theirs arms and bring them in front of me and just said to them that I need to go to music before I rip someone’s head off because Thorn is pissed as hell (I didn’t tell them she was pissed at me for not throwing myself at Jr) and with that Redgy turned around and motioned for my to jump on his back, I complied quickly I LOVE piggyback rides and Redgy knows this.

“Hey, Sammie?” I say as I bit into the double-decker from earlier so It probably came out as may, smammiie. But like the awesome ‘person’ well were she is she undertood.

“Yeeah hun?” She sounded nervous and looked up at me with fear in her eyes. “Your not gonna kick me out of group because I’m not tough like you guys are you?”