Chapter 2

After a few weeks

Scarlet's POV
after a few weeks I unexpectedly had new friends, Alison Reed and Cindy Ladse, Blake and I also became friends with his seatmate, Mary. But the sad thing about having new friends is that Blake, Penelope, Aria and I barely spend time together since Aria also made new friends from her section. And do you remember Jasmine? Well she also became my friend since she's quite close with Cindy, and we're spending time together with Cindy and I can tell that she's a quiet person and she loves to sleep, really I mean I don't even know if she's sleeping at night and hey I can't stop smiling every time I'm thinking the time I was teasing her, I don’t even know why, and I can sense that she's something special I mean there's something in her that made her unique.

Our teacher gave us free time so I gather around with my new friends since they're talking about something while we're talking I accidentally grab the arm of Camille which you know is my girl crush, coz I was going to show her something. I was confused how am I able to do it but I was more confused when I didn't feel anything, I mean it just felt normal and plain. I don't know why though.

After school I went home immediately coz I need to finish my homeworks, well I'm running for honor so I am quite grade conscious.

[Time skip]

After finishing my homeworks, I clean up myself and went to bed. While I was lying on my bed I suddenly think about a while ago. I'm pretty sure that she's still my girl crush, even though no one really knows about it coz I'm very secretive and I'm worrying about what will my friends say so I just keep it to myself. While I was thinking about the situation a while ago I suddenly think about Jasmine, she's really cool and adorable and pretty and- okay that's enough that's too much to say but why does I think about her suddenly. Then I was thinking about the times we spent together, and Holy sh!t do I have a crush on her? Omg is that the reason why I didn't feel anything a while ago?
Bjajsjeiwheajw I don't know what to think anymore so I decided to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So this morning I just figured out that I really do have a crush on Jasmine but it's not a big deal, I mean its just a crush, but today I didn't sit next to her coz I know I'll be awkward with her coz even though having a crush on her isn't a big deal it still makes a difference. So I decided to not talk to her but I'm jealous everytime I'm seeing her with Cindy knowing Cindy has a crush on her. This went for days, I think its been 3 days since I started ignoring her and not messaging her, and I hope that she didn't notice it.

Unfortunately I was instructed to sit beside her for this class and I'm very nervous right now. While we are in the middle of class she asked me a few things and my heart and brain are now fighting whether to answer her or not. Meanwhile I decided to answer her with a nod then luckily the bell rang meaning it's already dismissal time so I quickly grab my things and went home.

[time skip]

It's already 8pm and I'm deciding if I'm going to stop ignoring Jasmine or not.

Finally I decided to message her coz I feel guilty for ignoring her, I mean she didn't do anything wrong but then I'm being rude to her for ignoring her.

Me: Hey          
Jazz: Hey

Now I don't know what to say and I'm really anxious right now.

ding!

I checked my phone immediately expecting that it was Jasmine and luckily it's her.

Jazz: are you mad at me or smth?

So she noticed it huh? I smiled with the thought

Me: uhmm no
Jazz: r u sure? You kinda like ignore me
Me: yep and I'm not ignoring you
Jazz: really?
Me: really
Jazz: then what do u call what u did a while ago, just nodding ur head and not talking at to me at all
Me: okay maybe I kinda ignore you?
Jazz: :((

I'm hoping she won't ask me the reason

Me: just kidding I'm not
Jazz: hmm ok
Me: hey I'm sorry
Jazz: no its ok
Me: so are we good?
Jazz: are we not a while ago? But yeah
Me: yey so I can ignore you again tom.?
Jazz: :((
Me: just kidding loveya <3
Jazz: loveya3 hehe
Me: so are u going to sleep?
Jazz: I don't think so I'm not yet sleepy though
Me: oh same, so can I ask you smth?
Jazz: go on
Me: is anyone calling u Lianne?
Jazz: hmm our adviser last year, well she kinda likes to call everyone by their 2nd name
Me: do u like it?
Jazz: actually no I preferred being called as Jasmine or Jazz
Me: I'm gonna call u Lianne then

you changed Jazz to Lianne

Lianne: nooo :((
Me: hey its cute don't worry
Lianne: then I'm calling you Nicole
Me: NO WAY UR GOING TO CALL ME THAT
Lianne: yes way :)

Lianne changed Scarlet to Nicole

Me: Nicole is gross :((
Lianne: No its not, Nicole is cute
Me: hey stop cursing
Lianne: I'm not hahaha, btw I need to sleep now
Me: okay goodnight
Lianne: Nightyy

Oh my God I can't handle her cuteness and I'm surely blushing right now, how can she be that adorable I'm probably never gonna ignore her again. After 3 days I can say I really missed her.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's chap 2 hope you like it, comment down if you have a suggestion <3