°·Golden Tears·°

We all silent down waiting for Doyum to say something, but instead tears kept rolling down his cheeks. He helplessly tried to say something but ended up sobbing harder, his arms shaking more and more cause holding Jinsung. He looked down to Jinsung's body and took a deep breath before saying: "H-Help" his voice cracked. Yongha was first to run to Doyum and help him place Jinsung on Sungwon's bed. A tear was scrolling down Yongha's cheek hugging Doyum and quietly saying: It's alright, breathe." We still weren't sure what happened. In all shock we didn't dare to ask anything, we didn't want to traumatize Doyum more than he already was. Doyum was now sobbing on Yongha's shoulder facing Jinsung. Yongha kept patting his back, telling him everything is going to be alright. Sungwon stood in front of Jinsung not moving a single muscle. And I, I was standing behind the table staring at all of them, observing them. The things I felt were fear, terror, insecurities, nervousness and danger.
Doyum parted from Yongha's embrace and wiped his tears off, still shaking. Yongha nodded. We all looked Doyum once again.

He inhaled deeply opening his mouth: "I-i" his voice was trembling. "We had a fight and he stormed out, after 20 minutes he still didn't return so I got worried." He looked at Jinsung. He teared up again "So I went out to see where is he, I checked garden, the river, Yechan's cabin, he wasn't there." He inhaled. "So I was angry and frustrated. I decided to go back in our cottage. I took a shortcut through The victory forest. When I came across some noise. Screaming." He stopped, his breathing uneasy again, tears slowly flowing. "It was him! It was Jinsung, hyung!" He broke into tears again. "He was already laying unconscious at the ground." he stopped and sat to Jinsung.

He rolled his sleave revealing scratches and marks all over. Yongha's and Sungwon's eyes widened. Yongha put one hand on his heart and other covering his mouth. Sungwon stormed out of the cottage. Nobody stopped him. I looked through the window. He was heading in the way to Yechan's cabin. I looked back at Yongha- his face pale and miserable. Silence filled the room. It seemed like they knew what attacked Jinsung. From their behavior I knew it was bad. Yongha broke the silence to confirm: "Is it..." Doyum looked up with puffy red eyes and nodded. Yongha sat down on his bed "No." he started crying, shaking his head.

After correctly 10 Yongha's sobbs Yechan, Taewoo, Seunghwan, Taekhyeon, Junseo and Sungwon came. Taewoo was already gasping and crying. While others stood in tragic. Taekhyeon was looking to the floor the whole time. Junseo's coldness filed the room. Yechan walked to Jinsung and switched places with Doyum. Doyum moved his look from Jinsung, bitting his fist and falling into Taewoo's embrace. Taewoo shushed him and ran his fingers through his hair. Sungwon got near Taekhyeon. Everyone's gaze, except Doyum's, turned to Yechan who rolled up Jinsung's sleeves and shirt. He looked at the wounds and marks. He sighed and looked Doyum, then Yongha.

Yechan closed his eyes bitting his down lip. "Can you at least try?" Asked broken Yongha. When still not looking Doyum heard that he began sobbing louder than ever. Only his whimpers could be heard. "I'll try, for Doyum." Said Yechan. "You all will need to go out. And if I don't succeed-" he cleared his throat and looked at Doyum who has his head on Taewoo's chest trembling and whimpering. "please prepare yourself. I- it's really serious. I won't give up but...don't expect much." Yechan looked at all of us.

Now all 9 of them were crying and sobbing. Some of them quietly and some of them choking on their tears. Even I teared.

The tear escaped from my eye. Taekhyeon looked at me in confusion. We locked eyes. He widen his puffy eyes. "Yah, s-she..." he pointed at me and they all looked at me. Seunghwan gasped and got in front of me. "You. It. Can't. Be." he put his hand on my cheek making me flinch. "A golden tear!" I narrowed my eyebrows and he continued: "She is, she is, an, an, ancestor of The great empress." They all gasped. "I'm a what?" He nodded.

Yechan stood up and took my hand, he pulled me next to Jinsung's body and fastly yelled: "ALL OF YOU GET OUT! WE MIGHT SUCCEED." Doyum widen his eyes and was first to go out. The rest followed him. After there were only Yechan, Jinsung and I he started talking: "Give me your tear." I was confused but I nodded. Yechan placed his hand on the tear and put it on Jinsung's forehead. Yechan closed his eyes and the tear lit up. Yechan's veins popped out. His energy flowing to Jinsung. After two minutes he was starting to feel tired. He was starting to pain and kept pressing his eyelids closed. "You can do it!" I whisper and he slowly nodded. Jinsung's skin color was coming back, but no sign of waking. I bit my lip.

Finally Yechan let go of his hands, no energy left to use he sighed. It was all useless. "I'm going to tell them, you stay with him." Yechan gets up and leaves. I sigh and look at Jinsung "I'm sorry." I mumble to lifeless body of him. Not long after Doyum stormed in, crying, his breath uneven.  "N-no" his voice cracked. I put my head down "I'm so sorry, Doyum." He looked at me. I was expecting he'd yell at me, but instead he hugged me and softly said: "Noona, I love him." After hearing that another tear escaped my eye, this time landing on Doyum's cheek. In that moment we heard a squeak. "AGH, GUYS YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I DREAMT!!" Doyum and I turned around to see Jinsung in a sitting pose. Doyum's eyes widened. He ran to Jinsung and hugged his with his all might. The rest came and witnessed the wonder. They all went to Jinsung and hugged him. Yechan turned to me and winked. "You granted my wish, noona!" Doyum said smiling. "But how?" I asked. "BECAUSE SHE IS AN ANCESTOR OF THE GREAT EMPRESS, GUYS I DREAMT IT, SHE REALLY IS!" Jinsung yelled excitedly and we all laugh. "Yes, we found out." Seunghwan says. "Ouh, how?" Jinsung's face falls down. "Because you died!" Sungwon says and Yongha hits the back of his head.

"I'm sorry Jinsung, I shouldn't have said the things I did." Doyum says and Jinsung smiles. "It's okay I'm sorry too Doyum!" "Wow this is the first time that Jinsung seriously apologized!" Taewoo exclaimed. They all nod and laugh.

"But Y/n, what do you know about your great grandma?" Seunghwan asked. "Um, nothing, my parents died when I was little..." "Aah, I'm sorry." He said "It's alright." I reassuringly smile. "I should go to my cabin now that Jinsung is alive!" I say looking to them. "I'll walk you there, your majesty!" Seunghwan offers. "Don't call me thatt!" I say and blush. He sighs "But I have to!" "We will, talk about that." I say, we greet everyone and go.

_.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._