Get To Know Me

Hey Everyone! This is my first fan fiction, so dont judge if its bad! :P Also, I would just like to state that Taylor Swift IS NOT a part of this fanfic, shes just in the picture to give you an idea of what Ariel looks like :) Also, I'm not sure how much Ariel is going to swear in this fanfic, so just a warning it could be a lot, or not that much :) Lastly, This chapter is not long AT ALL, just two little paragraphs, but I'm writing more right now :)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I waited impatiently at the gate, tapping my foot furiously at the floor. My names Ariel Brooks, I'm 18 years old, with curly blonde hair and blue eyes. I was originally born and raised in Canada, but moved to New York at the age of 15 to start a lifestyle I didn't know I was capable of.  I'm 5'4 , and I work in the music industry as a singer. I've sold out arenas, got number one hit singles, but sometimes I felt like it was all too much. Like I skipped being a teenager and went right on to being an adult, and all I wanted was to have that back. Which brings me here today. I'm flying to London, England, by myself, to achieve that goal, and become a teenager again. Sure, I don't know what I'll do there or who I'll meet,  the only thing I know for sure is that I got an apartment waiting for me, and the money I've earned from my put-on-hold career. 

Just then, the flight attendent snapped me out of my daze, and told me it was time to board the plane. Seven hours until my new life, a fresh start. Here we go...