Now what?

The flight went by a lot faster than I expected with the fun and upbeat Harry by my side. We talked about so many different things, and at one point mentioned how I reminded him of a friend. I immediately thought that it could be one of the band members, but it could be anyone at this point. The loud announcement of the pilot over the speakers pulled us back from our deep conversation.

"Attention passengers, we will be landing within the next 7 to 10 minutes. Please remain seated." He spoke in his overly-confident voice.

I looked back over at Harry, who seemed to be a little disappointed.

"Well it was a pleasure to meet you, Ariel, and I was wondering if I could maybe, possibly have your number..NOT for like a date but like so we could keep in touch..yeah.." He asked in his painfully slow voice.

"Sure!" I answered happily as I gave him my cell phone number.

"Thanks! I'll be sure to text you!" he replied in the same happy attitude as me.

A couple minutes later the plane landed smoothly, and Harry and I made our way off. As we walked out into the huge London airport, I reminded myself that no one was going to be waiting for me. I had to call a cab as I was on my own from here.

"Again Ariel, it was extremely nice meeting you!" Harry said to me as he began walking towards a taller man with a dark brown buzz cut, who I believe was their manager, and the band member I believe was Zayn. Once over there there they all man hugged, giggling to myself at how cool they must think they all are. I turned around and made my way over to my luggage, quickly picking it up and heading towards the exit. Once I finally made it outside into the breezy London air, I began to call for a cab. Two numbers into dialing the cab company, I was interrupted by they familiar voice of Harry again.

"Do you need a lift, Ariel?" Harry asked, once again in his painfully slow voice tone.

"No,no, I don't want to waist your time" I said calmly

"No seriously, from what you've told me I don't think you live far from me and the rest of the boys." He said convincingly

"Alright, alright, I guess that would be ok," I said happily.

Harry, Zayn and I all piled into the huge, black SUV. Zayn looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back introducing myself. I don't think he knew about me that well, or he just dosen't get starstruck because he didn't react much about it, just introduced himself and as Zayn, adding the noun "babe" at the end making my heart melt. 

"So where to Miss. Brooks?" asked the driver in the front seat

"Ummm, 24 Seeder Boulevard," I replied, looking to the back of my hand for guidance from the messily sketched address.

"Aha, right across the street from the boys' flats" The driver said with a smirk.

"Really?" I asked, looking back at Zayn and Harry in the back seats 

"Yes ma'am, directly across," Harry said smiling.

"So, your gonna have to put up with us whether you like it or not," Zayn added with an evil smirk.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I replied sarcastically and we all laughed.

"Hey! we should get together tonight, all of us, if that's ok with you Ariel?" Harry mentioned in a excited tone.

"Sounds good to me!" I replied, soon following a "sure" from Zayn. Then to my surprise, Harry leaned over to Zayn and whispered something in his ear, causing them both the break out into fits of giggles.

"What's so funny?" I asked, extremely interested. Something you will learn to know about me is that I'm very nosey, and don't like it when people openly keep secrets.

"Ahhh, nothing. You'll find out tonight," said Harry smoothly, with a wide smirk.

"Alrighty then," I said, trying to sound like I didn't care, but on the inside I was dieing to know what was making them laugh so goddamn hard.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

So there's chapter 3 :) I hope you enjoyed! Part 4 will hopefully be up soon! 

~ Sally :) xx