The Get Together (Part 1)

Sorry it took so long to upload, but here it is! Big thanks to Abby for helping me out with this chapter! The next chapter should be up tonight as well!

~Sally :) xx

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I walked into my freezing cold, furnished apartment. I shivered while running around the room searching for the heat dial. Once found, I did a small victory dance while turning it up about a billion notches. 

I walked over to the door that led to my fairly large room and began unpacking my things. It was a little bit nerve racking being on my own, but I was happy that I already made friends and that hopefully those friendships would last.

Once finished unpacking, I checked my phone and was a bit startled to already have received a text from Harry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Ariel, We're going to get together at my flat tonight at 5:00, I think its just going to be you, me and the rest of the boys. See you soon ~Harry :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked over at my clock ~ 4:30. The boy gave me a half an hour to get ready. Does he know nothing of the female species at all?  Alrighty then, this should be fun. I quickly replied saying ok and began getting ready.

------------------------------------------------------5:00pm----------------------------------------------------------------------

I took my time crossing the street over to Harry's flat, not wanting to arrive there right on time and seem super desperate. Once I arrived at the door, i barely knocked before the door swung open revealing Harry himself.

"Ariel! Right on time!" Harry spoke quicker than usual, "Liam and Zayn are already here, Niall and Lou are out getting Nandos."

"Alright," I replied hanging my coat on the hook and walking further inside.

I walked into the open living room area where Zayn and Liam were seated on the couch. I sat in the chair across while Harry squeazed in between them. After I was seated, I looked over at Liam whose expression quickly changed into a look of shock.

"Harry! You didnt tell me that Ariel was Ariel as in Ariel Brooks!" He said in shock, "Ariel I am a HUGE fan! Oh my gosh that one song with that sick beat it's like oh my gosh! I love you so much! I'm sorry, that was a little much, I'll stop now." 

"No,no,no its fine! I'm quite a big fan of yours as well!"

"REALLY?!" He said flashing a huge smiling 

"Yeah your music's incredible!" I replied happily

"I think I'll take him outside to breathe for a few minutes," Zayn interrupted leading Liam out to the back deck, with a few more mumbles of "oh my gosh" from Liam. 

Just then, the front door burst open, and in walked the two missing members of One Direction.

***********************************************************************************************************