Give Me An Explanation

~~~~~Last Time~~~~~

 "Yeah, yeah yeah, I know, it was cheesy. Do you want to know what he said or not?"

I calmed my self down and steadied my breathing, "Yes, tell me."

"You're gonna be mad though."

"TELL ME." I said in a more seriously tone.

"Well..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well... You of course know who Demi Lovato is, right?"

"Ugh, yes, sadly." I said in an annoyed tone. You see, Demi and I have never exactly been the best of friends. When I started off in the music business, I didn't have any "celebrity" friends, or a big fandom at that point. I guess she took that to her advantage. She verbally bullied me on twitter, and everyone took her side because she had the bigger fandom. It wasn't until other celebrity's took note on what she was doing and called her out on it that it began to simmer down. I still get the odd rude tweet from her to me, whether it be direct or indirect, but she makes it very obvious. I don't know it she  is jealous or just doesn't like me, but i try to keep the bullying and rude things out of my mind process. 

"Oh, well, her and Niall happen to be good friends, Niall even has a little bit of a crush on her"

Of course. Just perfect. Just fucking perfect. Why does she have to ruin just about every part of my life?

"I see," I responded slowly.

"And I guess she has been telling Niall bad things about you, saying stupid things like how you "bully" and how mean you are and other names I don't think Id be comfortable saying over the phone. But anyways, I explained to Niall that you are a sweet girl and you would never do such a thing, and he said he wanted to try again."

"Well I'm willing to if hes willing to."

"Great, you two will meet at the coffee shop in town at 1:00, now I got to go but text me after your date!"

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH! Hold up there Styles! If i meet up with him it is not a "date". He likes Demi, the girl who hates my guts. Plus, I don't even know if this will turn out like last night."

"But Ariel, that's the thing. Remember when Zayn and I were uncontrollably laughing in the car? It was because you are EXACTLY what Niall looks for in a girl, its actually kind of scary how accurate you are. He may think Demi's fit but i don't know if he would actually look at her as girlfriend material. But we all agree that you would be. And don't lie to me, I know you like him."

"I DO NOT!" I protested.

"Sure, I believe you," He said sarcastically, "Just be at the cafe at 1:00 and I promise you you wont regret it."

"Fine, fine." I finally agreed.

"Good. Text me after! Bye!"

"Bye!"

I looked over at my clock: 12:00. Alright i think i can manage. If i can figure out what to wear...

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

There's the next part! Hope you enjoyed! comment what you think! :) Next part might be up tonight, not sure though. If not, hopefully soon! :) xx

P.S. DESCLAIMER: I HAVE ABSOLUTLY NOTHING AGAINST DEMI LOVATO! SHES LOVLEY, JUST THOUGHT THIS WOULD FIT THE STORY LINE! :)

~ Sally :)