I won't let you hurt her again!

James charged at them just as Sam changed forms and went to protect Jasmine, she was scared but she knew he could do this "Get inside now!!" he shouted making her nod and do as he told her, but James didn't like that as he shouted to Matthew to go after her, Sam worried when he heard that as the girls followed him but Saero and some of the people who were working with Ezaeur went to keep them outside, making him sigh in relief as he then focused on James making his brother glare at him in anger for not being able to get to Jasmine.

He didn't know if she was hiding in a safe place but for now she should be safe and he had to stop his brother as Ezaeur came out to help making him wonder where is other brother's were with there wive's at the moment, James was trying to push Sam back maybe to knock him out so to then do something to him... Or maybe to then get inside to hurt Jasmine like he did before but he wasn't going to let him win no matter how hard he tried to do that, Sam loved Jasmine and was going to win this battle.

He pushed back on his brother, he knew this guy was simply demanding to control everything around his brother's so it was for certain that James wanted Sam to be under his control with doing everything he wanted, he saw Matthew with the two girls being brought down making him smirk as James turned to look at them giving him the chance to knock James to the ground "You may be my big brother James... But your not my dad and I won't let you take control of my life like dad tried when i'm so happy with Jas" he said making James' eyes widen in shock as he was taken away just like Matthew and the two girls who followed them.

They had won, it was over... But now he had to find Jasmine and hope she was fine and not hurt or anything, he quickly got inside to start looking for her and found out that she was with Irene and Twila making him sigh in relief as Damien and Erik had been protecting the door making them all go inside to be relieved that everything went well "There captured, i'm not sure what will happen next" Sam explained making them all nod to the good news, a few days later Sam's brother's and there wives went back to the human realm while James, Matthew and there wives were punished for there actions... Sam never knew what was done to them nor did Jas know.

What they did know was that they now reside in his father's kingdom, Sam of course made sure that everyone knew that Jas wasn't a meal but his lover making them all keep away from her unless they had a task to do, she did at times wonder around which Sam would end up needing to send one of the maids after her to keep her safe and it was hard since she enjoyed running out of the castle to look around the village to greet everyone making him sigh and end up begging her to let him know the next time... But she never did because he would in the end leave to go after her in a cat and mouse like game which she enjoyed very much.

"Do you want to start preparing for us to be married?" she asked, this made Sam turn to look at her in slight surprise, after they moved to live in what used to be his father's home he hadn't thought about the marriage but now that he thought about it... It was time to prepare it "I'll work on it don't worry" he said making her look at him and nodded with a smile before they both went to bed for the night, he watched her as she went to sleep and slowly took her sexual energy... He hated the fact that he was now keeping himself awake, he just couldn't take the chance of going to sleep and end up dead the next morning in the end because he dropped his guard.

Of course he would do this just until he knew everything was fine, then he would get some sleep like she is doing  as he simply wanted everything to be fine now... And for now he sadly needed to make sure about James and what happened to him, Matthew and there wives after all this time and sadly Ezaeur won't tell him anything even though he had a right to know she sadly wasn't sure if he was mentally ready to know yet what she did, Sam sighed as he slowly watched morning return to there land making him smile as slowly Jasmine woke up as he kissed her "Good morning... Did you sleep well last night?" he asked making her smile and giggle as she turned to face him with a nod.

"What do you have planned for today?" she asked making him think for a moment, now that he thought about it they had barely any time together up till now "How about we stay in bed for today? Maybe try having fun with an incubi?" he suggested making her giggle and nod as he then pounced on her which she gasped at before letting out a moan as he kissed her to then toy with her body slowly and then pushed himself inside of her with the both of them moaning in pleasure as he began to slowly move inside of her as she panted and moaned out in pleasure before they both came together and then went for a bit of rest for now before going on with there day together... Without knowing that Ezaeur was coming with some bad news about his brother James and what she did to punish him, Matthew and both of there wives... And it wasn't going to be good at all.