♥︎~three~♥︎

kyra pov:

"this better go well," i thought to myself as i smoothed down my outfit. "can't afford to fuck things up."

i mean, after all, this was probably my first shot at living with other people that weren't my family. i was really excited and sort of nervous. anyway, being the polite person i was brought up to me, i grabbed a bottle of wine by the neck and set out, not before quickly checking my outfit in the mirror again.

 anyway, being the polite person i was brought up to me, i grabbed a bottle of wine by the neck and set out, not before quickly checking my outfit in the mirror again

when i was outside i quickly spotted my uber and hopped in, telling my driver the address.
before long, i had arrived at the compartment complex. i thanked the driver and got out of the car before setting on my way.

a lift journey and a flight of steps later, i was stood outside apartment 6. i knocked tentatively, then again a bit firmer. i could hear the door being opened from the other side, and then a guy popped up.

"uhh... george?" i asked.

"um, no. it's alex. are you here to discuss the apartment? if so, come on in." the guy said.

"uh, yeah, i am," i replied, stepping inside the flat. "kyra." i stuck out my hand.

"alex. nice to meet you, kyra. just this way. we ordered you a chicken chow mein, hope that's alright?" alex said as he lead me round a corner.

"yeah, that's absolutely fine." i smiled at the brunette who went to shut the door. i looked around. nothing major. just a normal london apartment, with grey doors and whitewash walls.

"oh, um, alex?" i asked as he came back.

"yes?"

"this is for you." i held out the bottle of wine i had forgotten i was holding.

"ahh. cheers." he smiled, taking the bottle of alcohol from my hands. "nice nails." he complimented as he did so.

"awe, thanks." i smiled sheepishly. just then someone else walked round the corner.

"uh, alex mate, have you seen my- oh shite, whos this?" the person said with a geordie accent. i stepped forward and held out my hand.

"uh, i'm kyra. i'm here to talk about the apartment. are you george?" i said as i shook his hand.

"nah. i'm will. i have no clue where he is. i can yell for him if that is what youse want." will offered.

"will, please don't start screaming. we'll get evicted." alex butted in as he passed me a glass of wine.

"thank you," i said, holding the glass in my hand. "what do you mean, evicted?" i asked, as the statement had piqued my interest.

"uh, it's nothing. basically, it's these stupid neighbours. always complaining. so, if you are to move in, no wild parties." he joked.

"got you. i'll try keep it under control." i smiled. "so, will, do all three of you live here?" i asked, trying to make small talk as i sipped at the alcohol.

"um, no. it's this bloke and george but i'm here twenty four seven, like. and plus you've got chinese and i am not missing out on that again." he smiled. "speaking of, i should probably pick it up."

"yes, please!" alex said. "take you and your square head out of here." i couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"oi! i do not have a square head, you mong!" will said, feigning feeling insulted. he picked up some keys and waltzed right out of the flat, whistling some random tune. just as he left yet another figure walked in.

"ahh! you must be kira." they said, walking over.

"oh. it's kyra," i corrected, shaking their hand. "and you are?"

"sorry, kyra. i'm george. lovely to meet you. did you bring wine? thank you, that's kind of you."

"it's alright. it was no big problem."

"well, thank you anyway. so, let's sit down before will comes back and discuss the important stuff and we'll see what you think."

"sounds great." i said, with a bit of a smile. fuck me, this george guy is fit.