♥︎~six~♥︎

kyra pov:

okay, it's finally moving day. i tried to put the whole 'getting drunk' scenario behind me, and considering it had been a week and i hadn't managed to recollect any information, it wasn't a big worry. except, now, i had to panic about getting all my stuff into boxes so i could move them over to the guys' place. fortunately, alex was coming with the car to drive me over, so i didn't have to spend a ridiculous amount on the taxi.

with a sigh, i cellotaped the last box up and decided to grab a quick shower and change before alex came. i was in and out in about ten minutes- settling on a casual outfit that would be easy to work in.

 i was in and out in about ten minutes- settling on a casual outfit that would be easy to work in

i skipped out on breakfast, seeing as i never ate it anyway. i packed up everything that was left into my suitcase and finally, i was done. there was still a few minutes until alex was getting here so i took my time to walk around the little apartment that, in a way, had saved me.

i looked in every room and at every scratch or scuff or mark, thinking about the story behind it. the big black mark in the corridor belonged to the time when mercedes' shoe scraped against it. the chip in the bathroom mirror was from willow throwing her shampoo bottle because she thought someone had entered the bathroom when she was showering. and the scratches on the bed frame were from when i tipped eva upside down and ticked her and she lost all sense of control on her limbs.

i smiled softly at the memories and then composed myself. i shouldn't be getting this emotional over a flat! luckily, someone rang the doorbell and i leapt over a few cardboard boxes to answer.

"hiya!" i answered with a polite smile. alex grinned back.

"how many boxes are there? do we have to do two trips?" he asked, getting straight to it.

"luckily, mr muscle man, there's only like 10. can you and your big strong arms pick them up?" i teased.

"yeah, yeah, whatever," alex said, brushing off my friendly insults and walking inside. he did the whole to-do of flexing his muscles and puffing out his chest before picking up two boxes. "let's go." he said, sounding strained. whoops.

about 40 minutes or so later we had everything safely secured in the car and we were on our way to macdonalds for a form of brunch. alex pulled up to the drive-thru and ordered for him and the guys before turning to me.

"uh, one chicken select meal, with 3 chicken selects, a bag of carrot sticks and a vanilla milkshake." i said my usual order. alex raised an eyebrow and fed it back to the machine before pulling in at the next window and paying. then we drove up to yet another window and picked up all our food before heading on our way.

"carrot sticks? how old are you? five?" he teased, sipping his coffee and driving simultaneously. i crunched the vegetable between my teeth loudly.

"at least i'm trying to be healthy, mr coffee and deep fried mozzarella sticks."

"you have a vanilla milkshake, you can barely say anything."

"suck my wiggly dick, alex." i retaliated. he snorted at my shitty comeback.

"can you put on some music please?" he asked, turning round a corner. i picked up the aux cord and plugged it in, immediately playing jet pack blues by fall out boy.

"emo."

"says you with that trim."