Chapter Twelve: What to do, When They Come For You

Shout out to "YukiNoHana21" and "KittyLover0224" For being the first to comment on my story...and being faithful readers!

Sapherya ~ Pov

It was another day, Tuesday I didn't have school today but I did have to work. However I thankfully was able to win my managers heart back since Penelope had written a missing persons report. Since I was back home safe and sound I ended up having to go to fill out a report on what happened. I made something up on the fly, some truth, others not so much, because who would believe me that I went to another dimension? Come on lets be real here. Because of this my manager and company let me have my job back.

I stare at my clipboard yawning slightly with my pen tucked neatly into my royal purple shirt. I was sitting at a desk so I could make simple calls to my customers. I was so mad, I had some appointments planned for the week that I was gone. I had to call them back after making sure that they were not taken and already sold to by my evil coworkers. I swear it's eaten or be eaten at this place. I rescheduled all of my appointments for today, this gave me an advantage slightly since I had quite a few appointments.

Hearing the door open I looked up and grinned as my first customer walked in. "Good morning Daniel! It's nice to see you today, I do apologize for my absence last week and I'm glad that you decided to stay a loyal customer." I laughed slightly, my chin length brown hair bouncing as I walked over to him.

"No worries, I hear that you were recently kidnapped. It was all over the news! Should you be at work so soon?"

"Don't worry, I appreciate your concern for me but I can tell you that I'm perfectly fine. Alrighty, but now that you are here, let's go ahead and get your financing situated. Follow me! I know we talked about you increasing your credit amount, were you looking to add on to your account?" I asked trying to get a better understanding of what he'd like.

"You as always are correct. I'm looking at purchasing a new washer and dryer set. I think I'd also like the pedestals that go with them as well."

"Of course, did you have a set already picked out or what was it you were looking for? Did you have a brand in mind?"

"Honestly all I really know is that I would like a front loader washer and dryer set. The rest I could care less about." I nodded and led him to what I thought would fit him best.

The rest of my day was more or less the same, talking with my customers and making phone calls, setting up appointments with them, debating on trying to get them to come into the store. I knew I made about $750 today alone. I hope I get another successful sale day. Oh the joys of being a sales associate for a store. It was both a furniture and car dealership all in one. My company was the only one known for doing this. It literally was a one stop happy home shop. From ponds, to gardening, to cars, motorcycles, furniture, we had everything.

When I finally left work around 7:30pm I was dead tired. As soon as I walked into my apartment I collapsed on the couch just gone. I felt myself slowly slipping into unconsciousness. I wanted nothing more but to be asleep. It wasn't that I hated my job. I actually enjoyed it, however it was strenuous on my body.I was already back in the swing of my rather boring lifestyle. Work every other day and school every other day. Work on the weekends and have Penelope over.Yup this was my life. I felt myself slowly fall asleep... on my uncomfortable couch... tomorrow was going to be fun

Kisame ~ Pov

It was already almost 3 months since Sapherya has disappeared. Itachi was struggling with is. I was struggling with it. We all were. Itachi, Hidan, Kakuzu and I have been collecting souls for this forbidden Jutsu we were supposed to use in order for us to bring back Sapherya. I felt a little guilty that 8 souls had to basically be sacrificed in order for us to get her back, but at the same time I miss my tiny person. She was like a little sister at this point. I, like Itachi would do anything to get her back.