Chapter One: Little Memory

My room was lit up while my textbooks were on my lap. College has a way of draining all sense of energy from your soul. I yawned once again, letting my mind wander. Not necessarily a good thing. I have a bad habit of letting things go dark. I knew this yet it still happened, memories began flooding my mind.

"Stop being such a slut! If it wasn't for the fact you couldn't keep your legs shut these awful things wouldn't happen to you! You know what it wouldn't surprise me if you ended up dead in a ditch or pregnant on the streets!" A wrathful woman yelled at a 14-year-old me. My eyes stained my cheeks from the tears. I always wondered why I had to endure such awful pain. After the hateful woman; my supposed mother left I grabbed my razor.

I have scars and I cut, mostly to release the stress from my abandonment, anger, depression, and anxiety Issues. I'll never hate my mother, I can't. Even if she hurt me, I just can't bring myself to hate her. Despite the fact she gave up on me. She didn't even care anymore. She just thinks that everything I say or do is an excuse. I've wanted to end it multiple times. But.....there's something that keeps me here..... I'm not even sure what it is, but it's there...I have a counseling session now, at first I hated them but now. It's not so bad... Unless my mother starts screaming again. That's when things get bad again. Despite all of this, you know what I found out hurts the most is when you blame yourself for something that happened you couldn't quite control. When the person you thought you could confide in, when they blame you for the incident that you couldn't control.

I snapped out of my darkening thoughts when I heard my phone buzz. It summoned my attention. Opening my messages I noticed my best friend Penelope texted me.

"Hey Sphere! What are you doing right now? ^_^ ?~ <3"

I shook my head at the woman's antics. I recalled what I was thinking earlier when I had noticed that it has been almost 7 years since that particular memory. I'm now 20, almost 21. I moved out when I was about 18 with a few buddies I met at college. I moved around and had a good time. I now live on my own with a decent job as a sales associate. I have a crazy cat named Chaos, and boy does she live up to her name. Nothing, I swear nothing, can make more trouble than that cat!

"Nothing much, I WAS studying but I decided to finish it tomorrow. So now I'm reading Fan Fiction like I normally do after I study."

I respond before going back to my Akatsuki kittens story. Yeah you heard me I'm reading an Akatsuki kitten story ironic right? The Akatsuki, oddly enough a criminal group was my favorite people in the whole world. I yawned during the story and so I decided to put it on silent since it was already a little past midnight.

"Huh, Monday morning already?" I sighed since It was the 15th, which means a test. I decided that I should text Penelope one more time so she didn't think I died since I'm about to pass the fuck out.

"Hey, I'm headed to bed, I'll text you after class and before work! Love you, see you in class <3."

I yawned again laying down on my bed. Soon falling asleep I didn't realize my phone lit up and I wasn't expecting my phone to start to glow a bright red as soon as the clock struck 3:00 am. Wind was whipping around my room and guess what? I slept through it magically. I wish I didn't though because little did I know I was sucked into the Naruto world and about to go on an adventure of a lifetime.