Chapter Seventeen: Welcome Home

Sapherya ~ Pov

It was about 6:00am in the morning as I wiped away the sleep crust from my eyes feeling exhausted. It was time, I picked up Chaos's catcrate and grabbed a few books that I wanted to take with me in a backpack along with a few of my modern clothes that I know I missed. I left all the technology in my world in my room. It was almost a little sad to see everything stay and to be leaving this place, but I know it's for the best. I looked over to Penelope who looked like a half awake zombie. I handed her some breakfast while we waited for the boys to set up the portal.

"Are you alive?" I asked her a small hint of nervousness in my voice. I watched as she took a bit of the burrito and nodded it took her a full five minutes to finish her food before she was able to actually respond to me.

"Kind of, I'm excited now that we get to be going. Are you ready?" She asked me looking into my eyes, seeing the nerves and hugged me. I embraced her back and shuddered.

"I am but I must say it's leaving me a little sad to see this place for the last time." I said solemnly. She chuckled and pats my head, looking up I shot her a death glare.

"Why the fuck does everyone always want to pat my head I just don't get it." Shaking my head I rolled my eyes finishing my own breakfast.

"Everything is ready hmm." I heard Deidara call from the living room which was cleared out and empty except for a large symbol that was as it seemed drawn in blood on the floor. It was large enough for four people to stand in. I bit my lip feeling hesitant now.

"Don't chicken out, don't chicken out..." I repeated to myself feeling uneasy. I took a deep breath and shuddered when Itachi hugged me from behind whispering in my ear.

"It'll be okay, we will be home soon. Relax my little Nazo." He tried to soothe me. It helped a little bit but only by a fraction.

"Okay, my love." I took a breath and stood in the middle of the circle with all my belongings. I clutched my cat crate tightly and held Penelope's hand as they sliced open our palms releasing the souls that were sealed in the scrolls that they were hiding the entire time. They showed us how to draw the sigil on our own hands and we all shouted simultaneously

"Kōtsū-Shudan-No-Jutsu!"

I gasped and grabbed my chest feeling it tighten almost as if I was being pulled through a taffy puller. My whole body ached in pain, something that I haven't ever felt in my life, at least not to this extent. I felt everything go black around my vision was gone first then my hearing, taste, followed by smell. The only thing that was left was the ever extenuating pain I felt. It terrified me and I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I'm pretty sure I was crying but I couldn't tell that either. It felt like a millennium that I was in this darkness.

It wasn't until my back hit something hard and jabbed in my back. My senses are slowly coming to. First was feeling, then the ringing in my ears. I felt my arms and I could kind of move feeling someone prop me up against them. I felt the wetness on my cheeks and tasted the metal in my mouth. I guess I bit my tongue or cheek or something. I was in too much pain to tell. It wasn't until a blinding white light clouded my vision and I blinked about a hundred times before I could finally make out a groaning Penelope across from me and a cat crate nearby with constant meowing. I looked up at who was holding me only to see the one person I was in love with.

"Ow... What the fuck?!" I asked him, holding my head pushing myself up even further. I hear the cries of joy from a female I recognized very well. Looking up I was suddenly encased by purple hair and a violet shirt.

"You're back Sapherya you're back!" She cried into my neck holding on to me tightly/ I had to pat her arm coughing slightly.

"K-Konan you're choking me!" I struggled to get out and her grip loosened on me. I leaned back a little to be able to take in her face. Dark circles under her eyes and she looked happy, distraught, and many other emotions all in one. "I missed you too Konan" I hugged her back tightly, well as tightly as I could in my weakened state at that moment.