Chapter Four: Let the A-CAT-suki GAMES BEGIN!!!

I smirk as I jump into Kisame's room and I sneak into his closet and I pull out his I Heart Sharks boxers and I go to Konan's room throwing them over her face and I sneak out kitty snickering. Soon after finding a new victim I walk into Hidan's room and look around. What can I do here? I smirk remembering something I just happened to find in the village.....HOLY WATER!!!!. I go and put a circle of holy water around him putting a cross in his hands and I smirk....running out when I go to

Kakuzu's room I make a fire and burn all of HIS money not the Akatsuki's money HIS....walking out as if I did nothing I go to Pein's room and I spilled a bottle of ink making sure not to step in it and I run off to go sleep on the couch... When everyone wakes up I hear a bunch of screams and cursing and I laugh falling asleep.........

Konan~Pov

I woke up only to be greeted by male boxers on my face and what's worse they said I Heart Sharks..! I was horrified and screamed as Pein started yelling and he came in covered in ink...

"what happened to you?" I ask he looks at me annoyed saying

"I guess ink spilled and it got all over me..."he glares deadly annoyed. I grumble

"I'd rather have that then Kisame's boxers on my face...." Pein looks pissed off and he storms off to find Kisame. I roll my eyes getting dressed for the day...

"Whoever pranked us won't be able to face Pein without crying again.." I say before heading to get breakfast....

Hidan's~Pov

I woke up and my hand instantly burned and I yelled "OW MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!!" I growl and I'm stuck in a ring of FUCKING HOLY FUCKING WATER?! "DEIDARA!!!!!!! I'm GOING TO KILL YOU YOU STUPID SON OF A FUCKING MOTHER JASHIN!!!!!" I yell pissed off....I finally get out of the circle around my bed groaning as my body burns like hell and I take a shower groaning in pain when I finish I mumbled profanities as I step out drying off. I walked out dressed looking for food that isn't old and isn't the blue bitch's cooking.