Just Made, Already An Incident

Every single year millions of dolls are created. They are made to bring joy around the world. Some dolls were rejects and others were perfectly fine. Gladly to yourself, you weren't a reject. 

---------------------------------------------------

Full Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Date of Birth: ( Insert your birth date here )

Type: Doll 

Talents: Singing, playing on the piano. 

Types of interests: ( Insert interest )

Traits: Quiet, sweet, caring

------------------------------------------------------

( 3rd POV  )

 (Y/n) was made with beautiful (H/c) yarn hair, glistening (E/c) orbs, and a perfect body that every doll would adore. (Y/n) looked left and right and saw other dolls. She stared down at her uniform that she was wearing. She had a white polo shirt that goes with a tie and vest and a plaid skirt and white leggings with black shoes. 

(Your POV)

 I felt a little shy to meet dolls in the institute of perfection at the moment. But I wanted to explore more of the place to get knowing more of the place first. I decided to walk around the place and avoid other dolls as much as possible.

<><><><><>

 While walking around the place I found many cool places I should visit sometime. Suddenly I heard hateful comments from some dolls. 'Of course I promised myself that I should stay away from other dolls and wait for later to socialize even though I didn't have the courage to speak, it didn't seem to hurt to take a few steps of hearing what they are saying doesn't it?' I said in my head. 

 I took a few steps closer what they were saying, the things they said were awful. 

"Ugly"

"Disgrace to be here"

"Out of shape"

"Don't belong here"

 I tried to speak up but, I couldn't find my words. I felt stuck and lost of what I was going to say. I snapped back to reality and realizing the dolls were looking at me. I didn't wanted to deal with them and get hurt, so I ran away. Running away wasn't always the best at solving problems because they could make more problems. 

 I was running and didn't known were was I going because I had eyes filled with tears. I felt a hard someone or something I eventually bumped into, making me and them fall over. My head hurt like hell. I covered my head and whimpered the pain. 

" Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Do you need an ice pack? " A guys voice said worriedly 

(Nolan's POV)

 I was just walking around, exploring more of the place since I was made yesterday. Suddenly I heard fast foot steps running towards to me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to react in time. We both ended up on the ground. I wasn't has badly hurt as the girl that bumped into me. She began to whimper in pain as she wrapped her arms around her head.  I didn't know what to do, so I said this

" Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Do you need an ice pack? " 

I didn't really know what to do in these situations. I lean in closer and lower my hand to help the fragile doll up. She unwrapped her arms and looked up at me with teary (E/c) orbs. Her hair was  bit messy due to the fall. Her shakily hand intertwined with mine and I pulled her up at her feet. 

" Hey, you okay?" 

She just nodded and looked down at her feet. 'Oh my doll, am I meeting an angel in person right now?' I asked myself. It was getting a little awkward, so I attempted started another conversation by introducing myself.

" The name goes by Nolan, what's your name?"

The girl didn't answered for a few seconds and then she mumbled her name, making it hard for hear.

" (Y/n) " 

"Sorry I didn't hear that. "

" It's (Y/n).. " She whispered again. It was a little louder then last time.

" (Y/n)? " I said stupidly and unsure. 'Way to go Nolan, you probably will get this wrong and more awkward then it already is' 

" Mhm " (Y/n) said now looking up to me with a small smile on her face that gave me a more of a better look of the girl's appearance. She began dust off her uniform and fix her hair. 

" You look new here at the Institute of Perfection. Want to explore around here together? " I cheekily asked her. She nodded and we both began walking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, finished with the first chapter! Stay tune to the next chapter :>

 Astro_Chan