Get Ready For Training

- IMPORTANT NOTICE NOTE -

  I changed up chunks of the description for the book since my plot line changed a bit. That's all I wanted to let you know about before reading the chapter. Without any further ado, let's began with the chapter, shall we?

________________________________

( Still Nolan's POV )

 I woke up from my bed as my alarm clock went off with an annoying beeping sound from my nightstand. I stopped the alarm and began doing my morning routine. I combed my hair nicely and got a new pair of my uniform folded neatly. I looked in the mirror to see my two eye colors that I had. I'm glad that I was given a single green eye contacts so it could cover my unusual purple eye. Besides my head being small, or my neck being too long, my eye would be the most criticize from Lou. I put it on carefully and walked out of my bedroom.

( If you didn't know, Nolan has two eye colors. I didn't noticed until I saw some fanart and one of the movie clips. But yeah )

I went to kitchen and fixed my breakfast to get me energized and awake. While eating, this brought me to the thought if (Y/n) knows what's going on today. I finished my plate of breakfast and put it in the dishwasher.

 I began making my way to (Y/n's) house to make sure she was ready for our training today. I enjoyed sunny mornings with no fear of bumping or getting surprised by Lou again. Although I still have some worries what Lou will do..

 Finally, I came a stop to (Y/n's) house. I rang the doorbell, but no answer. I knocked on the door twice, still no answer. 

" She probably overslept.. " I whispered to myself.

 Suddenly, the door opened to reveal (Y/n) in a rushing mood. She had messy hair and toast in her mouth.  ( Y'all probably know those anime childs running with toast in their mouths because they are late for school. )

" (Y/N), you know we got enough time to get ready. Now let me fix your hair while you enjoy your breakfast. "  I said

 The girl nodded and open the door wide to let me inside. She went back to the dining table and ate her breakfast while I grab her brush to brush her hair.

<><><><><> 

 After brushing and enjoying our conversations, I decided to treat her with something that she will enjoy. 

" Stay here, I'll be right back with something that will get you energized for the morning. " I re-sure (Y/n). (Y/n) nooded

I walked into a small cafe and asked for hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows and a cold glass of water. I paid for the hot choco. The cafe told me the water was free. So my wallet will thank me later. I came back with the beverages in my hand. Other then that, heard a voice no other than..

" Good morning, Lou. " (Y/n) greeted 

" Good morning (Y/n)~ I hope you are ready for the action of training today. " Lou greeted. He patted her head like a dog. 

 I stared at Lou with lots of disgust from what happened last night. He seemed to noticed me and then gave the look I am giving him. He chuckled and gave a slight smirk.

 He soon walked away and left (Y/n) was in confusing and me in slight happiness that he was gone. I sat down by (Y/n) to give her treat.  

" Oh! Uh.. Here's your treat. Be careful though, its hot. " I said giving her the hot coco. She seemed happy and enjoy the hot coco. 

" Thanks Nolan " (Y/n) said.

( Y/n POV )

 " Thanks Nolan " I said and started to drink my hot coco even if it's too hot for me to handle.

   feeling an odd feeling about today, though it was a nice morning in the institute of perfection. Most likely the odd feeling was about Lou. I have only been here for about a day and I can kinda tell about his personality from looking at him from view. It was all quiet and peaceful until Nolan interrupted.

" You know, you seem to start to open up a little and began to speak up more. " Nolan stated. 

" Mhm. I'm still nervous when I talk to someone I don't know. " I said replying 

 Nolan check on his watch to see the time. 

" 7:00.. Almost time for training, (Y/n) ". Nolan stood up and looked at me as I kept drinking my coco. He chuckled softly and sat back down.

" I'll wait here, no rush. "

( Lou's POV )

 I stared at the two from a distance. I sighed in somewhat stress and began to fiddle around with my pen that I had in my pocket. Suddenly, an idea pop into mind. I smirked and mumbled under my breath.

" we will wait and see "

" We succeeded on getting Ox, Lou. " I heard a voice said.

  I turned to see the three spy girls, Kitty, Tuesday, and Lydia. ( Lou's three little angels )

" Good work girls. We will make a visit after doll training. " I said. 

" So, uh, are we gonna get something out of this or what? " Tuesday asked. 

" Ah yes, something that you all want that I can get you. " 

 I forgot that I assured them they would be getting something out of this after capturing an old friend. Kitty's eyes twinkled of what she of course wanted from me. Tuesday thought of what she wanted and Lydia gave me the look of knowing that I forgot about the deal.

" Alright girls, let's think of what we want. We will come back to you when we know what we all like. " Lydia said finally walked away with Tuesday while Kitty waved me goodbye and was following behind the two. I looked at my watch to see the time as 7:12.

" Almost ready for showtime.. " 

 ____________________________

 Anyways that's the end of this chapter. Lemme talk to you about some of the stuff that you probably don't need to know, but the same time you do so you don't get that confused with my life.

 As you may know in one of the notes that are now deleted, I won the recognition as the artist of the year. Pretty big to me because I love art and it's been my talent. The other thing is that I finished drawing what would be my wattpad profile picture. Which I can also compare to my older drawings. 

 It's kinda the reason why it's been a old up. I wanted to finish my drawing first so I can post it on this chapter. Unfortunately, My battery got low on my tablet and I need it to charge. So I'll just post it next chapter. 

 Anyways, have a great day!

  Love you ppl, no homo. 

-  Astro_Chan