Chapter 13- Intruder

(Mysterydemon back with Chapter 13: Anger and Annoyance hope you all enjoy my try-ish work that's probably not all that great but you know what? me neither anyways Onto the story!!!

WORDS,PLOT,STORY!!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Sans!" I rushed to the family room where the sleepover is being held and no one was currently in there to my knowledge except that no nose nosy bone head. as I entered my suspicions seemed to have been proven correct cause I witnessed as Sans seemed to be rummaging through my backpack. I knocked on the door frame in a curtain rhythm "So...have you mistaken my bag for yours perhaps? or are you truly just rummaging through my things sir skeleton" He fell back startled I think. he has both his arms up like he surrendered "I-I'm innocent!" he suddenly screamed he turned around flustered. I covered my mouth trying not to laugh, he looked like he just got caught doing something bad "Are you okay? you look like you got caught covering up a dead body or a crime you've committed" raising a brow, leaning forward my arms crossed "Have you committed a crime?" I paused for a moment and continued "Maybe a crime of...." he seemed a bit nervous for some reason. I grin to my self "A bone full of puns" laughing a little somehow finding amusement in the bad joke.

But it made Sans crack up and laughing his skeletal butt off. Everyone started coming back in, I went around Sans and got my backpack zipping it up locking it "Now stay out of my backpack next time if your not gonna get permission bone head" as I sat down where I placed my things as in my sleeping bag.

{Time Skip}

It's currently 3:00 in the morning and I have not been able to sleep well mostly I don't want to since I waited for everyone to fall asleep I sigh turning over I've been laying on my sleeping bag Frisk, Toriel, Sans, everyone is asleep it was silent and kinda eerie.

My eyes have been bothering me as I realize making me bolt up 'My contact lenses!' I thought as I quickly grab the container for my lenses from my backpack pocket, as I find it I quietly get up and tip toe upstairs to the bathroom. I reached for the door knob as I hear a squeak some from the door "Shush door be quiet" as I walk in shutting the door behind me. I turn the lights on and place the container next to the sink, carefully taking my contacts out revealing my abnormal yellow golden eyes.

I titled my head back staring at the ceiling letting out a sigh of frustration as I have the urge to punch something or to let my anger out I lightly hit the sink counter. "Okay calm down okay just calm down don't think about so much just go back down stairs and sleep" I say to my self I grab the container that has my eye contacts, "If I focus I can hide them right? welp might as well try, haven't tried this in a while" closing my eyes and focusing on brown eyes, opening my eyes I look into the mirror "It worked!" my eyes were brown. I walked out of the bathroom turning lights off and closing the door tip toeing back down stairs I stretch for a second before continuing before I could even continue someone grabbed me and held me in place and covered my mouth with some cloth.

"Shhh...go to sleep.." Someone whispered in my ear as the dark house becoming darker my eye lids try to close as I try and stay awake "G..Get off me.." I say in a weak voice as I gather up my energy and hit the person with the back of my head making them let go of me 'That definitely woke me up' I rub my head as I try and keep my eyes open the effects starting to come back "How the hell did you do that" he mumbled glaring at me he immediately ran out as I felt drowsiness take over. I force my self to at least get to the frame of the door or whatever, leaning against it and sitting on the ground as my eyes close.

To be continued till next time

Have a good night day evening or afternoon all

Ghouls Magical beings Mythical Humans Vampires Werewolves Legends Etc.

Bye!!!!

(I know it's short but I couldn't think of much for this one. Actually I don't really remember if I wrote more than that this note is after I wrote this Chapter (which was 3 days ago) some of it may have been erased but eh. got a part of the story right?)
05-25-19 Date Made