Chapter 1

Guys, I changed the title because I've learned that reincarnation and transmigration are different in meaning. Now the changed title is from Reincarnation: I don't care about the script to Transmigration: Need to change the script

If I have a grammatical errors. I'm sorry because English is not my FIRST language.

Warning: Language and slightly adult scene.
____________________________________

(Edited)

Chapter 1: I was forced to feel it

In a hotel a room in the highest floor, a chubby and greasy old man in his mid 50 is doing 'it' with the girl in his arm that looked like in her late 20. She offered herself in exchange for resources.

"Ahhh... Nnnn... Oohh"

"You like this? You like my d*ck so much?" The old man ask as he thrust harder on the woman. He then proceeds on rubbing her breast.

"Ahh.. Yes.. Yes.. I love... I love it.. Huff... Ohhh... Faster..."

"Hehe.. Little slut, I'll do you harder until you can't walk anymore."

Moans and groans of the two can be heard in the four sides of the room.

Unbenknowst to them, a lady in black is out there ready to take care of her mission.

In one of the high building 500 meters away from them, the lady prepared her sniper gun, waiting for the perfect chance to kill him.

You got a wife yet you still keeps a mistress.

She prepared herself.

She is waiting.

She heard a faint footsteps behind her, she got an extraordinary hearing sense.

She, then pulled the trigger and at the same time a bullet was buried in her skull. Everything went black and she was now free.

Free from her parents strings.

'I love you Mei. I killed you so that you can be free. You are no longer a puppet' The man then picked up the woman and exited the building through the emergency exit.

Meanwhile, the woman who is below the old man shrieked in fright. She saw how the old man died in front of her and fainted due to fear.

The men outside hurriedly opened the door to see what happened and what they saw shocked and frightened them.  Some vomited because of the image in front of them.

News came about the killed old man and the third-tier actress. The wife was emotionless but happy inside now that her good-for-nothing of a husband who only knows how to keep mistresses is now gone. The children doesn't care and the citizens ridicule the woman.

Mei's parents didn't care about her. All they want is to raise a money bank who obeys them, they don't care if she dies because their is always an extra. Now, Fei, Mei's twin sister is now their parents new machine.

**************

She opened her eyes and look at her surroundings. A white space and in a distant there is a door. She walked through the door, in hope to see the netherworld; but after she entered, she was greeted by a garden, chirping birds and various animals. She look around to see another door but none, she saw none.

"This isn't the netherworld." She commented, she turned and intending to walk through the door she came from. She was surprised but she didn't show it on her face. The door disappeared.

She stood there motionless but then decided to find a way to get out of the garden. Before she can take a step forward, suddenly someone spoke behind her. She turned and ready to punch that someone but was stopped by a familiar man.