Chapter 3

Sorry guys for the late update. I've been busy this days and of course the future days. Haha. Already finished the exam, it's so terrible that I got 4 over 28 in my major subject in college 😭😭.. Anyways here is the chapter 3.

__________________________

After she was forced into a mission, she was also forced to enter the body of Athena without the original soul's permission. Andrei was alright from overtaking the prince's body and make the original soul go into a deep slumber but that is not the cause for Mei.

"Not good... Duchess, this is not good. One of the twins has two souls resides in her. If we let the two souls inside, they may clash that may result in destroying themselves." The high priest told the Celeste family.

"Then, then what can we do to avoid the disaster?"  Selena Celeste, mother of the twins asked.

"First option is to force out the other soul, which may result in killing the soul---"

"Isn't there any options?!" Erwin Celeste, the father and the intelligent Duke of Berg Continent and a general to his own militia, angrily asked. He doesn't want any of his kids die even the soul.

"Yes, high priest isn't there any option that'll not harm any of 'em?" Eris tearfully asked as she hugged both of the twins.

"Duke*, Duchess, there is a way but we don't have the power."

"What do you mean you don't have the power? Your position is a Cardinal and yet you dare say that you don't have the power?!" Erwin shouted and almost grab the Cardinal's collar if he didn't spoke.

"Not that kind of power your majesty but the magic of creation is what I'm saying. There is an option where the both  souls will get separated without harm. We need a medium, a body to store the soul, a body like ours but it'll pay a price the caster will give his one fourth of life to perform the transferring of soul."

"Creation magic, that's... that's impossible, that is a lost magic but if that is the last resort then I'll go find a person with that magic even if it's impossible."

"Duke, then I'll go find them with you.... but Cardinal, if it is about the medium then why can't we just go and find a body for the soul."

"Duchess, if it's that the case then by now the other soul is in that body but we can't, we really need a person with creation magic. I told you earlier but I'll explain, the person needs to sacrifice his one fourth of life for the ritual to be successful because they need to create a bridge or a path for the soul to cross into the body. If we found that person later than this, the two souls will fight to gain control to the body as I said earlier."

"Selena, I gotta go, I need to find a person with that magic before it's too la--"

Before Duke Erwin can finish his sentence a bright golden light that can blind a person suddenly appear from the girl twin.

__________________________

After Mei was pushed into the black hole, she was greeted by a space of darkness, she looked around but still never got sight on anything, well because it is dark. She walk in who-knows-what-direction until she bumped into something. She touch it and it suddenly lit, she close her eyes, after the light weaken she then opened them and was greeted by a lonely woman standing near her.

Who is she? All Mei can think of before the woman walk towards her and stopped 5 inches before her.

"Who are you? What is this place?" In her cold voice, Mei asked the mysterious woman.

The woman looked at Mei and scanned her eyes head to toe.

"I should be the one, asking you. Who are you? How come you found this space?"