Chapter 2

I hope you like the edited version. Good luck guys on schooling and good luck to me.

____________________________________

(Edited)

Chapter 2: Journey with only personalities

After Lei disappeared Cronus looked at Andrei and asked, "Why did you bother yourself on asking me to call her soul from the netherworld? And why force her to do something she doesn't want?"

Andrei looked at him and he suddenly smiled. He was quiet for a while before he asked.

"Do you remember two years ago?"

Cronus knitted his brows and looked at him like he was a retard because two years ago, Andrei is in his room sleeping all day.

" What is so special in that day? All I remember is that you, you lazyass, sleeping all day, making me do all the work that was assigned to you." Cronus told him in a faint scolding tone. "And now, two days ago you suddenly decided to go to the world. Leaving me again with those bunch of papers." He complained as he pointed at the papers not far away.

Andrei looked at him like he was stupid then suddenly he realized something.

"Sorry, I mean two days ago. I forgot the time difference here and the world."

"Let's leave the matters of the papers. What I wanted to know is, why did you asked me to bring her soul out of the netherworld."

"After I went to the world I first saw her smiling with her acquaintances" He revealed a sad expression as he says the words that makes Cronus baffled.

"She is smiling. So what's the problem?"

"The problem is that her expression is phoney. As I observe her for a year I learned that she was a puppet to her parents. They order, she obeys, no objection just kill. They kill, she shoulders because she'll be the next to be thrones. They torture her emotionally that makes her emotions shut down; and earlier is the first time I saw her genuine expression."

Cronus was silent as he listen to him, he thought to himself that it is good that he calls for her soul before it's too late.

"Well, if you are a few seconds late to ask me your favor then she might be locked in the ninth gate of soul entrapped and she'll never be able to enter the cycle of reincarnation."

Andrei frowns as he thinks that if he is a seconds late to ask Cronus then Mei will be tortured in the ninth gate until her soul disappeared like they never existed.

"Yeah, it's a good thing."

"Everybody deserves a second chances. And why did you force her to do a mission?" Cronus whispered and then look at his best friend who is now ready to enter the blackhole.

"To let her experience the beauty of life and being here is so lonely." After Andrei answered his question, he jumped into the black hole and after he jumped the blackhole disappeared. The hole is connected to the world where Mei resides-- or rather we will now call her Athena.

"Wait, don't leave-" all the paper works to me again.

He was quite for a while before he snapped.

"ANDREI, YOU LAZYASS. SHAME ON YOU!" Cronus shouted in the middle of his garden after he shouted that made the animals run away he teleported to the nearby table where the papers are waiting to be checked and signed.

While signing he still has his angered face and keeps on thinking how to pay back Andrei.

Bring him back? Well, even though he thought of that, he didn't have the power to bring him back in the current time. All he can do is return back the time.